Want To Rent: SHOP

not sure really where to put this, but it’s getting to be a real pain in the ass working out of the 1-car garage at my house and I’m starting to take on some larger scale builds and need to get a bigger space…Ideally fairly close to where I live so I’m not driving 20 miles to work on something for 2-3hrs a couple nights a week after my 9-5 job…

absolute ideal location would be the southwest corner of cheektowaga, as I could split a larger space with one or two other poeple I’ve already discussed getting shop space with…

Would like to have something in the 3-car and up range as far as space is concerned and maybe in the $500 ballpark as far as cost.

would need to be able to do automotive work there in the evenings/weekends, and provisions for electricity necessary. not super worried about having water or heat.

I know this is a bit of a longshot here, but I’m not looking for something I can register as an automotive repair facility…just somewhere to enjoy my hobbies without breaking the bank.

I’ve seen some spaces on CL, but everything is either way bigger than I need or too far of a drive. I missed out on a 40x60 with heat and electric for $550/mo in the harlem/seneca area and am really regretting that…

post here or PM if you know of anything…otherwise I might just build a 10x20 shed in the backyard to put all the bikes and yard equipment in or something.

After meeting you the other night and seeing what youre working with, you definitely need a shop. good luck man!

For sure, at the very least a 2 car garage would do wonders for you!

Text me. I may be able to help you with both options. 954-3360.

I’m pretty sure one of the shops in the plaza where swerve is is vacant at the moment.

it is…it’s directly next to swerve, 3000 square feet, and $1500/mo… I can’t swing that…and the more people I try to involve, the bigger the headache will be trying to chase everyone down for their share of the rent each month…

Is it really that big? I thought it was a lot smaller than that. Oh well.

Pmd u, I have 7000 sq ft avail to rent

^

Just buy an old house in the city, knock down a couple walls and use it as a shop with a place to crash upstairs. That will be less than 500 per month.

while there are definitely still many ghettoes, housing prices in Buffalo blew up. I’m looking for a double on the west side or allentown but can’t find anything decent for under 150k

/\ that’s for sure. Housing market blows currently.

still looking folks. got a couple leads on a few more spots…

1QikZ’s spot was right in the ballpark of distance, size, and budget…but unfortunately none of the spaces that are up for rent have at-grade bay doors :frowning:

found two other good spots, but the spaces were a bit bigger than our needs/means (and coincidentally also a touch north of our budget)

Sorry, always thought that door was grade level. Only think I saw that side of the building once. Too bad you couldn’t build a quick ramp.

pmd

yeah, it was a super downer to see they were all about 16-18" above grade and with the sidewalk there a ramp would be pretty impossible…too bad that “artist” next to you can’t move to the newly vacant space so we could rent his!

Thar artist is a huge cock block for sure.

I saw what hea got in there once.

Basically take a bunch of scrap metal/wood/plastic and glue it together

“Art!”

yeah, andy was kind enough to show us the “art” lol.

Sent ya a pm, we can talk if ur serious

angola is over double the distance I’m willing to travel…this is a space I’ll be using probably only 2-3hrs a night so driving 40mins one-way is counter-productive. I really appreciate the offer though.