Fully equipped mechanical shop space for rent (Lancaster)

I finally have decided to stop being greedy and find a renter for my shop. Winter is coming and I work 70-80 hrs a week. I told myself I would never do this, but I have come to the point where I want to be there less. The shop is fully equipped and is in a very conveinent location. It isn’t a huge shop, but an awesome place to work at peace. When I moved into the shop there was nothing and since then I have added the following.

2 lifts
tire machine
oil drains
press
parts washer
work benches
tool boxes
computer
flat screen tv
waste oil drum
stands
motorcylce lift
compressor
welder
torches
jacks
outdoor parking
bathroom
and many other odds and ends I am missing

My shop is the Lancaster police impound lot and has a security system and cameras. It is a great place to feel comfortable about working on your car or storing it.

I am not looking for somebody trying to run a business, a sloppy bitch, or a punk teenager that wants to wrench on his junker. I have OCD and do not want somebody that doesnt know how to clean up or listen. This isnt an equal partnership I am just looking to rent to somebody who wants to work on their car an others and can be courteous. Price is set at $300 per month. Message or call me at 7164442895 to set up a time to look at it. I will not discuss a location of the shop or details unless its over a private message or text message. For those of you who know me and would like more details feel free to stop by or ask questions. The price is not negotiable and I don’t feel like dealing with kids with no money. Rent is due the 1st of every month no exceptions.

Cool opportunity

This is gold. If I was back in NY we’d be talking. Maybe next year…

GL with rent, seems like an amazing opportunity to work with the right tools to really learn more and make your vehicle that much better.

Thank you. It took me a long time to get my own shop. I went through the paces and shared with others and finally built up to this. I am going to be a bit picky on who comes in here because I don’t want to ruin what I have going on. I’m sure there are a bunch of car/bike guys on here that would love to have this opportunity. Btw I love racing, motorcycles, and all cars.

Seems like an awesome deal for the right person. Gl man

good guy right here, his work is top notch and very easy to deal with. His shop is top notch

iI may have some people interested. Just moved out of a shop in lancaster on cemetery road (which was much more expensive).

Sounds good just call the number listed.

Thank you for the kind words!

Still up for grabs

My schedule is crazy the next few weeks I want to find a time to discuss.

Sounds good

Still looking

Starting to lose hope lol

if I were staying in buff later than Dec I would be all up on this… good luck

thanks!

Really in need of someone. I broke my hand and would like a partner.

Man I really wish this was closer to me I would be all over it I would love a place away from home to work on my ls swap project truck

Lots of interest. Lots of flakers. Still looking

God if I was in Buffalo I’d so do this.