Shop space opening for renter in Lancaster, NY

I have decided I would like to rent out space in my shop in which I am currently the only person in. I DO NOT want someone that I am not somewhat familiar with or somebody looking to run a business out of my shop. This is for personal use only on your car or familys car. The shop has 2 overhead doors and 3 bays. Total of 1200 square feet excluding the office. I may be getting surgery in a month or so and want to be prepared. This can be long or short term depending on how the situation turns out. I am extremely clean and laid back. As long as my rules are respected I will have no issues and lenient with you.

Features:
Good location (Heart of Lancaster)
Large bay doors
Outdoor Parking- 10 spots
Indoor space
2 Car lifts (1 is a New Bendpack fully loaded lift)
Mig welder
Shop press
Chemicals and fluids
Oil tank
bathroom
Office with computer, couch etc.
Full alarm system with motion sensors and keypad
Heat
AC in office
large snap on tool box
ton of hand tools, air tools and specialty tools
Police impound (cops are always out front and get along with me well)

Shop rent is set at $325 including everything. I pay triple that before electric/ heat and security.

PM me with interest. I will not discuss a location of the shop or details unless its over a private message or text message. For those of you who know me and would like more details feel free to stop by or ask questions. The price is not negotiable and I don’t feel like dealing with kids with no money. Rent is due the 1st of every month no exceptions.

fuck man that’s a fair deal, checko and I have been trying to find space just like this for MONTHS…but we’re looking to do lots of sidejobs out of it.

Somebeech !! This makes my shop look like a pile of shit.

Ya I don’t really want that.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

I’ve waited quite a while to have my own place and its nice. Another partner would be nice though to lower rent. I mainly only work on my cars and large projects considering I don’t like dealing with a ton of people.

I’m interested

PM me

Wow dude, very fair price, hope the surgery goes well!

Central ave? I think your shop is right behind my friends house lol This is a killer price with all that’s included

awesome price!
wish it was closer to me =(

Thanks y’all

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Shop also comes with a guard dog and cool rifles.

I can vouch for how well kept the shop is. I’m there a fair amount and it is really well taken care of. :tup:

:tup:

Thanks for all the PM’s. I want to specify that I do not want a business run out of my shop. Hopefully that will clear up any confusion.

Looking for one more member.