Are you a skilled trades man? Want access to a shop?

im pretty surprised that more people didnt job on the opportunity to be honest, what a wicked deal

wait till you mofos see this shop once dustin has it pimped out… omfg. :smiley:

lol…maybe. a lot of self claim trades man, but few that do it properly or been taught how to do it properly and safely and cost effective.

I’m pretty good and drywalling and painting, hardwood refinishing, laminate flooring, vynil and carpeting, I’ve install numerous new kitchen in old century houses (it’s a pain I tell you, but looks nice afterward), re-insulating the whole house, and other general carpentry. I do it for living (FT) for the last 3 years, working for one of the big landlord and house flipper in kingston. and been doing it part-time since grade 11 and during college for the same landlord. I’m 23 now btw. jack of all trades…:rolleyes:

but as I said, it’s not cost effective and just plain impractical because I’m 3 hours away at least.

I hope you get it done quickly and properly - if not, call mike holmes to fix it :wink: …ROTFLOL…:smiley:

Sounds like you know your stuff… any way I can sweeten the deal up for you?

I’m not worried about it not getting done properly as I can do everything needed myself and have it done the right way. My issue is one guy can only work so fast which is why I put this out there. My biggest concern is the drywall and mudding becuase I’m slow as molasis at mudding drywall. Some guy’s I’ve seen that do it for a job seem to be able to triple my speed or more.

So the skills I"m mainly looking for is Drywallers and floorers…

Floorers… probably not even the right term but you get the idea… lol

I have some dates and specific requests now guys.

First week of March I need a brick layer. I need a cinder block wall put up that is about 27’ long by 12’ high. Just one wall, I will provide all supplies and can also provide a scaffold etc if needed.

start a 240sx garage business…i’ll move down there and be a mech for it :slight_smile:

PAY ME WELL THOUGH!!

can you bring hot bitches?

Not sure if your going to need any welding done but i workfor a stainless steel fabrication shop, and im pretty all around handy, definatly could give you a hand with the floors let em kno

LIke mentioned I can do some help depends on the scenerio and time. Right now we are busy as hell at work.

I got my hands on the keys today boys! I should have a better update in a few weeks.

Hey, I’m generally good with my hands but am unskilled… Would be willing to help/learn for free. Although I’m in KW… It might be a bit far off…

I’ve helped install drywall, tape and putty… and sanding which we all love =)
Good with electrical, as long as i have a multimeter.
Love building forts and such as a kid. I’m only 18… so my experience is a lil limited.

ima plumber. i work for cash.

maybe you should work for literacy classes
i didn’t delete your first post in this thread for nothing…
“Just to clarify, time donated to me will be re-payed 2 to 1 in the form of shop access.”
-spd

btw aside from my other uses, I also do drywall, which I’m currently doing at an office hehe

and I know someone who does marble tiling for a living, of course any other tile too, but he’s broke and has a corolla, so he doesn’t need any shop time just money :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright guys,

Right now I need a brick layer. I’m looking to put up a wall ~27’x12’ using 7" cinder blocks. PM me if you have the skills required.

Should be about 2 days of work from what I’m told.

GE,

Drywall eh! Can you mud or just hang? I will be looking for someone to do ALL the mudding once the time comes.

I also have another oppertunity in another buillding on the same property for a drywall mudding gig for CA$H!

I would need proof that you can do a good job before hand as I don’t want to spend 2 weeks sanding down a crappy mud job.

lol talk about a comunity coming together to help one another