Introduce yourself thread!

Welcome to shift. I’ve done a bunch of work on F-bodies and know em in and out. If you ever need any parts I could get ya stuff easily. My buddy has gone through I think it’s 6 or so Camaros now and he’s just got a garage full of parts, lol

poop stains

My v8 muscle car is slow so you might be able to beat it. It runs 13’s.

Hey all. I’m Joe. I drive an 07 Civic SI. Tricia07CivicSi stalked me on a civic site and showed me this. I live in Saratoga. I also have an 04 F4i for when it gets warmer if anyone is down to ride this spring/summer

lets see some pic’s joe

Its pretty much all stock but i have some photo’s of it on my myspace along w/ the bike

My name is Starr. I’m 24. I drive a '04 GTI 1.8 T.
Fiance drives a Cobalt SS/SC it’s freaking cop lover yellow and i hate it. lol

I met a few of you at Red Robin with Linz. So hello to the ones I’ve met and Nice to meet you to the ones I haven’t!

:rofl Im no stalker lol, just tryin to get some more si’s on the site for summer :smiley:

yeaaa sure you arnt lol

:ninja:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

haha the civic is more fun in the winter in my opinion; but thanks for invite hopefully can meet some of the people here sometime, pretty much every city I’ve lived in has a community of car people, so it’s good to see this area is no exception

civic’s are gay … lol jk welcome

Hi, I’m Travis. I like turbos, lifting weights, loud music and the feeling of a tight female anus around my cack.

haha yea they are pretty gay actually

Omghi2u!

My name is John.

I like cars of all kinds. Many of you know me already because of this. I am always at LV every wednesday and most saturdays. I attend all the auto-x events, and some track days to lend a helping hand. I used to be serious into car audio, and I worked at east coast audio for a while. I know a lot of people from the audio scene. I go to Guptills car shows, the occasional Rhineback good guys shows as well. I’ve met the great guys down at Synapse, and it was a pleasure. I know DJ, Tom, JClark, Lyndon, Lew, Jesse’s racer buddies, and anyone else I’m forgetting.

I like to go down to lime rock and watch the ALMS race there, I pretty much go every year. I’d like to catch the vintage races down there sometime as well.

I’m currently a full time student in utica, but I’m always around on the weekends. I will be at most track days hopefully, and auto-x events. I really want to get my big bird ass back in one of those go-carts too.

So there you go. Some of you know me, and if you didn’t before, now you do. And knowing is half the battle.

Oh but wait there’s more!

My 99 GLX (RIP):

My 98 GTI DE leftover (RIP):

My Current 03 GTI 1.8t (stock):

(quickest bone stock 1.8TGTI!) lol.

Auto-X:

So there you go! OMGHI2U Im’s from women accepted.

What school do you go to?

I hope not SUNY IT in Utica. I went there and it was horrible, lol

Oh hells yes SUNY-IT!

I hear ya though they really don’t give a F about the students here at all. I have to go “Spanish inquisition” with my advisor to figure out what classes to take, you cant get into full classes because the prof’s refuse to sign you into a full class, and then come to find out that class now has extra empty seats and you still haven’t been notified. Poor student service.

Good teachers though, good material, you get out of it what you put into it. Some classes are BS but that is true anywhere. And if you like cold and snow, with a touch of overcast, it’s perfect!

I have a 3.6

What did you take there?

hey im new here. i have a Toyota.

I took mechanical engineering there. I’m at HVCC now. actually shit, are you on the hub? I may have talked to you before if so