New Chic on the Site

Hola effer’s :lol… my friend mentioned this site to me and since I just bought a pretty sweet car I figured I’d join. I don’t know where to start posting on the site, so I figured I’d post a new thread, make a few buddies and maybe someone will point me in the right direction. :thumbup

Welcome!
you’re thread is posted in the Classifieds BTW

Welcome, what’s this “pretty sweet” car you just bought :lmao

Haha… that’s cuz I’m a little retarded sometimes and I think maybe I should have born a BLONDE. :smiley: (((jk jk)))

:yas!!This “pretty sweet” car I just bought is an electric green, 1989 Convertible, Mustang GT, V8, 5.0, Supercharged, mirrored tint, green on the bottom faded to black up top, dual exhaust and pretty much every time I turn the engine over I have to go change my panties. haha :yas!!

VOTLINDUB will take said panties

haha… you’re a perv, and who ever VOTLINDUB is is probably a perv too… ^5 lets be friends lol

ASL?

hahahaah

Welcome.

sex:girl (it was REAL obvious before I said that though)
loc:Sand Lake but moving to Amsterdam

oh hai

:smiley: I added pictures…

hi my name is silent steve. im 28 and looking for loveeeeeeeeee :lol

Hi Steve… I’m Marissa. Nice to meet you.

Maybe… just maybe… I’m looking to sell myself. :lol

Haha, I’m not… but maybe someday. :tongue

no :facepalm you didnt get it but :lol

im silent steve and im looking for love lol

Haha… I just did. My bad, I’m a little slow at the moment, gots lotsa shit going on. I’m organizing a move, trying to keep up with a friend who’s in the hospital giving birth, I’m over tired and I haven’t gotten any since this morning. My brain stopped working about 3/4’s of the way through the make up party I attended tonight.

I’m not sellin’… I’d have to share the profits with my boyfriend and I don’t like to share.

damn just my luck

My bad… :frowning: