Introducing for your diesel ....

…Fart cans!

Most pointless thing ever. and LOL at claiming those are 12inch stacks… 12in stack TIPS.

Those aren’t stacks, those are chimneys

gay!

we will see those on every short guys huge diesel truck by next week.

they have been out for a while… they look retarded! i think 6" for dual and 7-8 for single is about as big as anybody should go.

what the fuck. those are the dumbest shit i’ve ever seen. Not only are they on crooked but they look RETARDED. Plus the ungodly reduction form 12" to fucking 4" at the bottom. DUMB.

Not to mention how gay the exhaust looks coming out of them. Loss of velocity… hello.

so sick!

I’d buy them if they didnt have gay reducers like that and if I can get flapper tops that big

def need flappers, imagine that shit during a downpour? its basically “hello mister rain, come right into this funnel please”

Incredibly white trash.

they had these at sema this year, and they even have 14 and 16 inch tips or stacks, They look like stainless steel garbage cans.

i saw an even bigger set at trailrex on a cummer, they were miter cut and flush with the top of the truck and actually looked really good, you could fit a small child inside them LOL

ive seen dual 8’s under a truck and that looked retarded!

^^^^HAHA!^^^
Man, those are silly, trains have smaller ones

Just got word that patterson has these on order.

:rofl:rofl:rofl