Introducing the NYSpeed Volume 1 DVD

im in fo sho

10 bucks is silly cheap for all the effort you put into this thing, cant wait to finally see it. Count me in for the release night

sign me up for one for sure! even though i cant go to the party

Id like to buy one, not sure if i will be able to make the party… we will have to wait til its closer to the date… does this mean you can send me the wheelie clip now :slight_smile: <3

Awesome Josh :tup: I know how hard you worked on that thing, i’m sure its great. Gotta get my hands on a copy!

i’m going to have to find a way to make it to the party. i really want a copy of this.

For the underage guys, I really didn’t think the age at the club was going to be a problem when I made the plans. But under new management that happened this last week, I don’t know.

What I was originally trying to do is get some sort of exception (with armbands, etc.) so that the younger people will be able to make it in… but no promises.

Actually, a bit more. My goal originally was to work with a $5 per copy budget, but that wouldn’t have been as professional of a job.

In all honesty next year I might have to make some sort of profit. There are so many little factors involved with something like this that I never even considered.

Most likely, no. I’ve got no clue right now if I can even get rid of the copies I already have, lol.

i cant go to bars… (wife, 2 kiddies)
but i want a copy :smiley:

isnt there a movie trailer somewhere?

i’ll be there.

rumor has it lafengas already made a CF case and CF powdercoated custom appolstered seats for his copy

Looks like a copy of the fast and furious judging by the cover. But what do I know, I’m just a domestic thug! lol

Good job Josh! :tup:

in. :tup:

I’m amazed You got it down to $10/per… such a small order, customer case, etc…

:tup:

:frowning:

If I know I am not available that night can I still buy a copy somehow? :confused:

i’m looking forward to seeing the drifting with “Bings Girls”… that had to make it in the video.

:tup: Josh for all the effort you put forth to the NYSpeed Community.

I want 1

RSVP’d

I voted no because i’m under age but I would definately be there if it want’ for that. I really want a DVD please make sure I can get one :slight_smile:

I think 100 will go really fast. and you shoudl be charging at least 15 bucks for it IMO. :tup:

yup it did…

and answer you damn pm’s cf boy.

i will be there as part of the lafengas bandwagon. not much room left here, others who are unaffiliated might want to try the newman wagon, there is always plenty of room there.

yessss. make the track day that weekend too so i only have to come home once!

i bet howie agrees too