Introductions - New users please post intros here

Sounds good, I was quoted 350 when I still had my 1990.

My names Roby, I don’t own a 240sx, but my mom has a 91 coupe and my friend has a 91 Fastback.

Some of you guys probably saw me at the Signal Event, I was the guy sporting the light blue corolla SR5 hatch (#5)

yeah the above guest with the intro was me… apparently the boards did not automatically log me in.

Thats what the little check box is for when you sign in.

Hey Guys, My Name is Ray. Live in North York, and I have a BMW.

Isnt this a 240SX club?

I think your lookin for http://www.bmw-forums.com

hey now, i can’t see why anyone that hase the same passion for rear wheel drive cars can not join us

welcome

I have a 240sx before I get the BMW~ :smiley:

I come from NEO. My mission is one of harassment.
Howdy.

Howdy. There’s only room for one harrasser round these parts, i reckon. And that’s me.

cough cough

uhh maybe room for two.

Ahem

crickets

Hey, sup all!?!

New here to the forums and fairly new to 240’s. Lookin for a place to meet some cool people and get my 240 stats and history straight so I can get one sooon.

Adam told me to stop by and have a look, and I thought Id stay and join. :wink: (thanks bro… if you still dont know who this is, think cdn tire)

All else put aside… Im 17, live in Toronto, have my licence but no car yet… lookin to buy though.

^^^ Welcome Aboard G-Spot

Worrrrd… A-Diddy. :lol: [/quote]

Any relation to P-Diddy?

He’s my home dogg still…

yup…
name is sean and im 18 rite now…and i work fulltime as an assistant electrician…MADD PAY compared to my last job at NO FRILLS hahahah

i drove an 89integra…i loved that girl…but i killed it recently and my parents bot a corolla…dam i hate it!!!

i dont really kno much about cars even tho i admire them so much
maybe its cuz i spent so much time with my gf the last few yrs…

haha yeah thats kinda gay to say but i without a girl around really gives me a lotta time on my hands…and i hope i can get to learn some stuff or at least get some hook ups to ppl who kno about my idol car…
240SX!!!