Introductions - New users please post intros here

^^same here bro.

names ZACK, got a '89 240sx coupe.

reside in hamilton ontario

Hi I’m Ryan, I’m 26 and live in Kingston. I’m a fomer DSM’er and now Mazda owner…wife to be and I are in the market for an S14 to have some fun with. Its been a few years since I got my hands dirty with turbos and any serious car business so I’m looking forward to getting back into the car thing. Right now I drive a Mazda Protege MP3, fun car for the corners, but slower than a minivan in the straights, I used to own a 92 TSi AWD (13.2@104mph w/o fmic) and the wife used to drive a 92 NX2000…she’s the Nissan fanatic. Been trolling for a few weeks figured I should join up.

Wilkommen!

Hi Zack, welcome to SON, I see your a fellow Hammertown 240sx driver. There are a few of us, so if you see a gold chouki coupe with a white guy driving it, that’s me.

hi, I joined up awhile back to make fun of someone on here but I just bought an 89 240sx today so I thought i’d say hi!

so hi!

my names louis, im from london. It probably wont be long till im banned or at least warned a few times, so I appologize in advance. as of right now i’ve got an 90 MX6 GT, ran 14.4 @ 95 mph as a best, some of you may know me if you’re from london/kw I’ve had a 91 talon tsi with smoked headlights, flatblack turbo probe and a red turbo probe.

just got it today, jowo72 found it and I bought it… its burgandy, 160k, 5 gear and stock as stock… i’ll get some pics up shortly

I know some people on here, simplemind7, jowo72, darian(s13gg) cr240sx and probably a few others. I help with the dohc swap on simplemind7 car and what not.

welcome lou, don’t break this car :slight_smile: i take it as you will be joining in on the frame welding day at brendans lol

hi taylor lol

I so want in on this frame weilding day Lol

Welcome!

I suppose I should say hello myself :wink: I have a 1990 240SX Fastback that’s pretty much stock as well. The stickers on the mirrors were on the vehicle when I purchased it and have been removed so don’t yell at me :wink:

http://www.roflsaurus.com/users/admin/90240.jpg

Haha such a good deal I nabbed on Your car, You owe me fucker.

hey I dont drive a 240 but I do like them alot. I’m still a nissan guy though (Skyline GTS-T) and I hear this community is tight lots of track meets. well I look forward to meeting some of you. How do I put some pics up?

Welcome.

To put up pics you need to go to a site such as www.photobucket.com , make an account (it’s free), upload your photos there, then copy the url of the pics into tags.

My name is Derek
Live in Peterborough
im 17
Recently bought my own first car…a black '92 240SX coupe
I love it!!! :smiley:

deleted

Welcome the female edition of John.

oh fuck ;(

That’s okay, Fannie may look like John, but spd-dmn is a polish princess.

In that case, I think Jon is hot!

Sup Girl,

Good to see you finally joind

Names Ben, I live in Orillia. Justin from Intense Motorsports told me about this site. I’m currently a student at Georgian College in Barrie (CNC Technician). I drive a Black 1991 RPS13. Just bought it in the summer…cuz I finally got up enough money to buy a GOOD car. Basically stock right now, its in storage at the moment. Just bought sum Ksport coilovers from Justin (installed when she comes out) and a set of Falken Hanabi’s. Here’s some pics:
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q84/slidewaysRPS13/MyCarwithErics.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q84/slidewaysRPS13/MyCarFront.jpg