Introductions - New users please post intros here

Hey guys my names Rob and i 'm 20 years old and currently trying to recieve a degree in industrial design at Ocad. I ve always been a fan of 240’s and looking to add one to my collection. Really interested in the sport of drifting and am aiming towards starting in it this summer.

Thanks and hope to get to know most of you guys

Rob

welcome every one if you need parts we have vendors on the foroum section and wtb/fs thread that you can use to buy sell and trade parts/cars hope oyu enjoy your expierence here

hey my name is scott, but i attained the nickname scrizz.
im 18(19 soon!), live in mississauga, and currently drive a 00 Taurus that had 4 15’s but now has 1(long story, but still loud).
I plan to sell it to buy an S13, and i promise not to make it ricey!

Name: Mark
Age: Possibly older than everyone else on SON ( over 40 )
Location : Live in Peterborough and work in the Oshawa-Whitby area.

My 16 year old son recently bought a 91 black hatch. I know very little about 240’s as I am from the V8 muscle car era. My first car was a 1970 Chevelle :rolleyes:.

Over the next few months we will be adding and upgrading some parts. The car is 100% stock and is a great rust free base to work from. It does have some cosmetic dings and scuffs from the a previous owner (all four bumper corners are scuffed…).The deal is great for me because I get to research and source out the parts but he actually pays for them.

The more time I spend around his car the more I want one of my own. Is there an age restriction on owning a 240? I watched some Auto X last year and figure I can hang with that crowd :slight_smile:

Kudos to the members and mods as the site has been a great resource so far.

/end novel

Hi

Hello everyone,

We are a new shop that has opened in Oakville close to the Mississauga/Burlington area. We have been in the 240sx scene for quite a few years now. We hope to offer our great services and products to the members of this board. Some things that we are able offer is anything from oil changes to SR20DET engine swaps. Please message us for any questions that you have concerning pricing or services.

####################################################

We are located at:

############
#################
Thank you, and we hope to do business with you soon.

welcome

Scott Murfin, Owner of Can-alignment. My ride is a 1989 240 coupe. has 16 valve swap, used for track days http://www.youtube.com/user/racecartech1

I provide Alignment, Corner Balance, street & track setup.

I will be in a new location March 2 (905)690-3100

Welcome Bro…

Hey,

Name: Steve
Ride: 99 Maxima SE

Currently hunting for an s13 fastback for the summer.

Welcome Steve!
Looking for a HB? Check out my FS thread http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41809

Hey

Name: John
Ride: Dented POS Volvo woot!

currently looking for an S13 coupe
new to the scene

Hey everybody!

Name: Chris … yeah, I know, my username isn’t my name…that’s my Japanese name…lol!!
Ride: technically don’t own a car, but I do drive my mom or dad’s Camry (they both drive a Camry…-__-"…boringg!!!)

I did, however, found an RPS13 (180SX) I would like to purchase and is planning on saving up for it…though I gotta plan everything out from insurance to gas to school and everything. I hope everything will work out!

Hope to become friends with you all! :slight_smile:

Hi guys, my real name is really Wes and I like drifting, plus I love the “old school” line of Nissans like the Skyline, 300zx, and 240sx.

does the R stand for racing?

whoaa

another beamsville son member.

hey man welcome.
where abouts in beamsville do you live? i live there aswell, and one other guy on here is from beamsville too.

let me know if you need any help with your s13 when u get it.

Hey my name is Charlie,

I’m a recent transplant from Vancouver and I’ve had my S14 for about 3 years now. It has always resided as my daily driver, so no drift action here. I actually joined this forum to sell my ride, but I’ve decided to keep it. I guess driving my fiancee’s Mitsubishi Lancer has given me a new appreciation for RWD.

The car is bone stock save for a stereo system and some foot work (shocks, springs and shoes).

I’m probably older than the average user here at SON at 26. I’m glad to see 240sx have really picked up in popularity. A few years ago, parts were really hard to come by but things seem much better now.

Cheers

Hello Everyone,

I have been on here for around 2 weeks or so now and i thought that i should finally introduce myself

My name is leigh
I live in Barrie,
I own a 1993 240sx Hatchback…that is in need of some work but she runs strong

I mainaly spend my time in the classifieds…

This is a great site and everyone is close which is great.

Thanks to everyone who i have already got parts from or have helped me 2…and to everyone that i maybe buying parts from.

Thank you

^ welcome to the club!

Names Miguel
located near kingston
I drive a silver 1992 180sx with SR20DET

looking forward to possibly coming up and meeting some fellow 240/180/s13/s14/s15 lovers at one of the meets. later and see you all on the threeads. :cool: