ipad 2 ASAP!

anyone got one for sale??

How much are you offering, I have a white iPad 2; Wifi; I believe its the 32gb one

Why a 2 only? Is there some 1337 hack I’m missing out on?

Not looking to spend a lot. Just need it to process cc payments w square

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

How much you want to sell it for? 200??!

Can’t you just use an iPod touch for that? I know at woodys beach bar they just had like a 1st gen touch. You can get one of those for like $20 these days

No, I’m using a specific mount/card reader that only sorks w the 2 And 3,not the cheap one they send you.

Gotcha. I noticed lake effect ice cream had a few iPads as a complete POS system, card reader, wired to the cash drawer and everything. Pretty cool

Ah nah wont let it go for that little even eBay is at 350, I use my paypal swiper via iPhone to do my transactions currently

Yeah SquareUp has a great all in one POS system that you can customize. Its very easy to hook up to a cash drawer and thermal printer for receipts.

I’ve got a certified Apple refurb 16gb, it’s white, I’d go about $300. I use it way too much to sell it for less than that, but I’d let it go at that price.

Thanks but Walmart.com has refurbs for 299.99, if you use it a lot then dont sell it