iPad - First Gen

The new iPads have been announced. Pricing of the new generation is identical to the old one. Save some money on your upgrade and sell me your first gen!

Wifi model. Any size storage, the smallest will work.

Must be in good condition without any scratches or blemishes on the screen.
I have cash.

If you interested I have a 16gb wifi +3G. In like new condition comes with zaag screen protector and a apple case binder thing. And the power cord. Looking fOr $550.

That price is a bit high, as I can get a brand new iPad2 for 500. I don’t want the 3g. Thanks anyway.

Ok was just an offer to get you into a 3G for the price of a wifi

Wonder how bad Ipad 1’s are going to take a hit in value in the next few days/weeks.

I’ll sell you a brand new in box first gen 16gb WiFi only for $450.

EDIT: Nevermind, Apple already changed their mind.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB292LL/A?mco=MTcyMTg1MDA

Yeah, I didn’t expect apple to drop the price of an ipad 1 too much, even to liquidate, because it would only hurt ipad 2 sales. Anyone who settles on an ipad 1 right now probably won’t be buying a 2 on 3/11.

Plus last week I saw several international places reporting no stock of the ipad 1, so I’m guessing apple has been keeping inventory low for a while anyway.

The deals will be picking up slightly used ipad 1’s from people who just have to have the latest iShit.

I hate so say this, because it sounds so “fanboy”, but I’m guessing moto, samsung and HP were shitting their pants watching this event.

399 brand new seems like a good deal to me…I wouldn’t want one though

Exactly what I’m aiming for :tup:

probably won’t happen, demand is too high in general.

this is about as good as it will get for a while:

$349 for a 16gb.

<– one of em :slight_smile:

The older 16gb with 3g is now $479 refurbed through Apple. Full 1 year warranty. I’m so tempted but really can’t justify that for a toy I will rarely use.

Added----

$349 for the 16gb non 3g refurb.
Again…full 1 year warranty. New battery and outer case as well when they refurb the ipads!

ok how about 500 then :slight_smile:

16gb with 3g is now $479 refurbed through Apple. Full 1 year warranty.
How many months warranty does yours have left? (I’m keeping my comments in here rather than shit up your FS thread FWIW)

came here to say “there arent any other ipad generations,” I guess thats not happening.

I am not very technological and I am ok with that.

i know whewre your comming from but i would still rather buy used then a refurb. it comes with a $40 apple case and a $30 Zaag sheild. also it jailbroken. so even at 479 then 70 in acc and tax on top of it all its a good deal

Fair enough. I didn’t know the shields were that expensive. I’d go refurb with a brand new battery and fresh 1 year but that’s just me. The addon costs do add up tho.

who says they put in a new battery?

I wrote 4 contracts last week… as a result, they’re sending me a new ipad as a bonus… I told them to wait a couple weeks and send me the 2nd generation.

We’ll see how long it takes for the deals to close. :slight_smile:

lol

Cool…