Iphone 3gs

Im going to pick up my Iphone 4 tonight and I have no use for this anymore.

Iphone is in good shape just has a crack in the top right corner. The crack does not affect the phone in any way at all and I use this everyday.

100 OBO
-Dave

What size, is it a 16gb? I can probalby offer you like $75 paypal today (more if it’s a 32gig), depending on if you have the box and the cables/headphones, and all of that jazz!

-Mark

Yea its a 16Gb and no Headphones but I do have the box.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Pending Sale tonight

SOld

Is this the going rate these days? My contract just expired and i’ll be selling my MINT 3gs 16gb next week. Complete with all cords, headphones, box, etc.

yea pretty much the last year or so the market has got so fludded with iphones that unless you throw it on ebay your not going to see TONS for them anymore. with contract the 3gs is FREE now. id say throw tour phone up for 175 and hope for 150 out of it. i gave away my 3gs bc i judt didnt want the headache

I’m not too concerned about getting as much as I can out of it. It’d be nice to offest some of the costs of the new phone under contract.

I’ll try to get $150 obo and see what sticks. Thanks for the info!

I just sold this phone for 125 and bought my new 4s for about 100.