iPhone 3g

anyone looking to part with their 3g? gf needs one

illl sell you my 1 week old 16g 3gs for 180. its in perfect condition.

What a steal. Wonder if there is a way to GSM unlock that thing for T-Mobile.

what?? i doubt you are selling a 3gs for $180…

give me pictures with written username and date in the picture then we will talk

il sell my 3g (not s) 8g,jailbroken for 200.

the 16g 3gs is 200 brand new. so how is that a crazy deal

Pm sent

sold

If it was for $180 my god what a steal. On ebay these have gone as high as $1k!

You have to sign a 2 year contract to get them for $200 new. Average price on ebay for this thing unlocked is $600!

He never replied to my PM’s :frowning:

Mine either…though it’s only fair the OP got the first crack since it was his thread we hijacked. :wink:

Tis fair I suppose… But I still want a second 3GS… It can come in handy to tweet about your new case, or a scratch on your other 3GS, or where you found your previously lost 3GS…

sigh

was not sold to me so i dont know who

bump, friend of mine wants one now and has cash on hand ready to go so let me know if you have anything

i have a perfect condition 3G 8gig, black back no scratches with box usb cable wall plug for 250, pretty firm on price. i need to find a 16gig b4 i get rid of this one though.

I have a spare 8GB 3G here im not using… The back isnt in that great shape, but theres no dents, cracks, or deep scrapes. The front display assembly which includes the earpiece, lcd, digitizer, and whatnot has been replaced by the Apple store a few weeks ago under a warranty issue with the earpiece. It still has about a month left on the stock 1yr warranty.

But theyre going for about $250 with a cracked display and no box/accessories on ebay… Id be looking for $275. Its even has a T-Mobile prepaid sim in it with 1 or 2 mins left!

I have an original one.
Let me know if you are interested.

i am for my gf how many gigs and what u want for it PM me

It is an 8GB light scratches around the outside where a case would cover, screen looks clean.

I will check with my brother to see what he wants and PM you.

pm sent