iphone 3gs

up for sale is my iphone 3gs 16gb. this phone has been great to me but it must go. looking to get $250 bucks. i can have the phone jailbroken and unlocked as well at no charge. the phone is in good condition. it has a few cosmetic blemishes on the back of it. the screen is in great condition, these things are almost impossible to scratch. sorry for the crappy pictures.

FAIL!

GLWS though.

i just switched cuz im gonna save 50 bucks a month. i already got a droid, hacked and overclocked to 800mhz

I hear ya man. I may know someone who would be interested. I’ll let you know.

damn I want this!

Gotta buy your GSR block first! :rofl

pending sale…

Holy shit thats cheap

hmmm

Its sold guys

Ive been running mine at 1ghz for a week now without issues, also running the 2.1 rom

DO ITT…

sold???

yeah the buyer is picking it up today. so unless there are any issues it is sold.

i heard there are some stuff that doesnt work with 2.1 yet on the droid, like the gps and maybe a few other things. im still on 2.0.1 but am running the sholesmod 2.0.5 with pinch zoom, 2.1 gallery and other crap. the new setcpu update allows for something like 1.3ghz lol. im not gonna go to crazy yet. im glad i quickly got most of the functionality of my iphone back within a day after learning it all.

1 GHZ has been reported stable on the long use, I use my phone alot… i also use the GPS a lot and havent had an issue, anything over that gets a little sketchy when your memory starts to run low.

GPS worked fine for me, but there is a fix for the people who have had issues with it, 2.1 is supposed to be comming out in the next week or so for the Droid.

I just got my replacement phone ( my speaker stopped working intermitinly a few weeks ago, I think it was the hard Drop on the ice) so Im just going to O/C for now and wait for 2.1 to come out.

BTW, if you dont have it already, get Advanced Task Killer… Awesome app

Droid is dumpy

Smart move Mike! :slight_smile:

How do I overclock my droid? and how do I get the pinch zoom thing? PM me or something Shady/Mike.

iphone is sold.

to overclock it you need to root the phone, you can dl the sholesmod to root the phone or copy over some zip files from some websites and install those, i just did the sholesmod to make it easy its $5 bucks. but i beleive it does void the warranty. then dl a program called setcpu, makes for super easy overclocking. takes 5 seconds to change speeds, also have profiles and safegaurd to help keep battery life good, and protect the phone when charging, and high temps.