iPod touch for my kid

My daughter broke the screen on my old 1st Gen iPod touch I gave to my son. Cannot fix the stupid screen, not buying a 3 year old a brand new iPod and cannot continue to let him play with my smartphone on trips in the car. I’m looking for a good condition USED iPod touch for him to play his learnin’ games and Angry Birds.

thought there were 2 for sale on here!

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?234288-(TWO)-Ipod-Touch-4th-Gen-8gb

Guessing those were from out of state, looking a little closer to home. But might consider those if something cheaper/closer doesn’t show up.

125 a piece shipped is better sweet deal.

Why can’t you fix the screen?

Bought a replacement screen and tool kit. Busted the screen removal tool(s) and cracked the screen even further, despite watching YouTube videos on how to do it. Place at the mall won’t work on older generation units either. It’s a 1st Gen, so most apps don’t run well or at all, so I figured I’d “upgrade” to something a little newer instead of fixing the old one.

I’ll sell ya one for cheap but I’m not local. It should only cost $5 or less to ship. lmk and I’ll dig it out and get specs.

I have only fixed 3rg gen screens.

How much different are they?

Local meaning NY, not necessarily Rochester.

1st gen is slightly different than newer generation in screen size and clip locations/number I believe. Plus I think I read something about bonded vs. glued vs. taped …

I’m not motivated enough to look up 1st gen replacement.
Screens are usually a PITA, but they do come out.
How much for your ipod :slight_smile:

GLW WTB.