IROC is 95% done, 1st Startup VID plus NEW pix*

Everything looks great! The gauge cluster is hawt, makes me want to finish mine.

Dude, sweet 305, but whats with the corvette valve cover? :lol:

thats badass mike :tup: i cant wait to see this in person

so hot mike, i’m jealous :frowning:

Sweet! get rid of that steering wheel! ugh so 80’s!

wow… awesome car man, turned out great :tup:

Great look gauge cluster that you were telling me about. I guess you don’t have the Tach problem anymore

Real nice so is the motor still tpi?

pretty :tup:

Looks good except for the Corvette fuel rail covers.

:tup:

Can’t wait to see this in person…

Haha thats awesome !! Looks like you have the best of both worlds.The Hott looks of the 80’s Iroc-Z and the muscle and power of the late 90’s LS1 powered Firebird.

Very nice work :cool:

looks like the ls1 was made for that car :tup:

Thanks again ya’ll, its been alot of work but i’m happy with it, it did turn out clean and everything looks like it came like that from the factory. I should be out cruising tomorrow breaking in the clutch, cant wait to hit the street again!

Butch, i know i know, its not a corvette so why have the corvette covers? So when i go to car shows everyone will be like DuDe its got a corvette motor in it!! hahaha I plan on painting the car one day and also painting the covers to match, probly with the corvette filled in and camaro on it instead. we’ll see. future projects.

and some pix of my roll bar install from a couple years ago, with all this roll bar talk i figured i’d show off how mine looks and the quality of the welds since i get alot of compliments on it. I learned everything from Vito Antonicelli as i used to do some chassis work for him, i notched the tubing and a very good friend of mine tig welded it in since i do not have a tig welder. Getting mine tigged in was a MUST, i like going to car shows and i like attention to fine detail.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/orangeiroc/Picture240.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/orangeiroc/Picture241-1.jpg

<3 this car

i love the conversion to the 4th gen interior

[quote=“bladez,post:55,topic:31721"”]

<3 this car

[/quote]

+1
cant wait till later!! :wiggle:

Wow, nice craftsmanship, especially under the hood. :tup: Looks great.

fcking badass, cant wait to hit the roads with u mike :tup:

[quote=“Oroc,post:54,topic:31721"”]

and some pix of my roll bar install from a couple years ago, with all this roll bar talk i figured i’d show off how mine looks and the quality of the welds since i get alot of compliments on it. I learned everything from Vito Antonicelli as i used to do some chassis work for him, i notched the tubing and a very good friend of mine tig welded it in since i do not have a tig welder. Getting mine tigged in was a MUST, i like going to car shows and i like attention to fine detail.

[/quote]

Maybe the humpers will see this thread and finally understand what a quality cage looks like. Being that you learn from Vito I wouldn’t expect anything less than perfection