IROC is 95% done, 1st Startup VID plus NEW pix*

I spotted ya tonight on Transit … I was at my buddys shop next to mighty at wherle …

Sounded VERY good …

[quote=“BDR5oh,post:81,topic:31721"”]

I spotted ya tonight on Transit … I was at my buddys shop next to mighty at wherle …

Sounded VERY good …

[/quote]

orange iroc vs orange notch

:tspry:

The orange car is a hatch … but sure … we were looking more towards the firehawk though

BDR5oh, thanks man :slight_smile: i like the way the exhaust turned out, although i hvae yet to hear it myself from outside the car, i gotta get vids lol and if your shooting for the firehawk i think i’ll be avoiding you :wink:

Studderin, it does seem to still be engagign very low, chuck did mention that it may not be releasing all the way but i dont understand how it can not be? THere is only a shim behind the slave, how else can u make it engage more?? there is no other adjustment that i’m aware of? I bled the slave after i put it on the tranny, had somebody push the clutch pedal and i relieved the pressure from the bleed screw. the pedal got nice and stiff after only a few times. perhaps not enough?

Mike

hopefully a fluid change will do the trick, t56s can be feisty when it comes to what fluid is ran. glad to see its out and about though, been a long road to get there :tup:

whats the whole clutch parts list.

How dose it fell going into 1st and rev, running, how many miles are on it now.

[quote=“Oroc,post:85,topic:31721"”]

BDR5oh, thanks man :slight_smile: i like the way the exhaust turned out, although i hvae yet to hear it myself from outside the car…

[/quote]

this wont be a problem for much longer… :wink: when u hear it screamin down ur street… you’ll know where to find it. :smiley:

Yeah … Deff had me lookin for a 4th gen …

I love being one of the few quick 3rd gens, something you dont expect to see everyday.

Trannys has 24k miles on it, Spec 3+ w/ spec steel flywheel and pressure plate, new 2001 slave cylinder, and Hurst billet w/ short stick. I’m really thinking i may have to bleed it more, fluids looking alittle dirty, i’m going to drain it and re-bleed it really good tomorrow, see if the pedal comes up anymore. Definately feels like the problem is that its not fully disengaging which would make sense why the shifting feels the way it does. I’ll keep the thread updated.

I’ll be out putting some miles on her all night tomorrow most likely, keep an eye or ear out for me :wink: