irregardless

Not sure if you were joking or not (you said you are a bad speller so im assuming you werent) but how can people NOT get you’re and your right?

You are trying to say "you are welcome. :slight_smile: ". You’re. The ’ replaces the letter a. It’s that simple.

Your welcome. What about my welcome? Do I own some of this welcome or something?

Not trying to single you out or anything, but you just happened to do it right now.

As you can see, I also hit enter after making each point :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s “IBJan…”

IB = In Before

:stuck_out_tongue:

:touchy:

fixed.

werd. your a gude gie

I would like to point out that the saying goes

I COULDN’T care less

:repost:

i’d like to point out that that point has already been pointed out.

It wasn’t done in large enough font

i’d like to point out that I have already pointed out that that point has already been pointed out.

roffle

You notice I edited it? That’s how I had it at first and I thought it was wrong. :lol:

no, I didnt catch it, :rofl:

:rofl:

yes but if u say… i could care less… in a sarcastic tone… then what does it mean? lol

anywayS is not a word, but may become one.

irregardless is not a word, but it probably will be eventually. so what if regardless is negative and the “ir” just makes it more negative… it sounds better. just look at all the words now included in dictionaries that are listed as slang… but they have to be words if people keep using them right?

I dont understand why people get upset when they are corrected. If I type something out and it makes me look like a complete idiot, correct me so I dont do it again.

One phrase that gets abused more than “I could care less” is ME AND MY FRIEND WENT _______. If you and your friend went to the mall, it is MY FRIEND AND I went to the mall. Why is it like that?

ME AND MY FRIEND went to the mall sounds like this when broken down:

My friend went to the mall- Thats fine.
Me went to the mall- You sound like a retard.

MY FRIEND AND I went to the mall:

My friend went to the mall- Yup.
I went to the mall- Ding Ding Ding.

You do not have to be an english major to get it right. This is shit I learned in the 3rd grade.

They’re looking for their car over there.

Is it that hard to use those three words correctly?

What you shoulda did was went to the mall.:biglaugh:

:biglaugh:

:stuck_out_tongue:

There we go, someone finally mentioned my biggest nuisance. Might as well add to, too, and two to that list. Fuck people, it’s not that hard.

DISCLAIMER: I have never claimed to have perfect grammar.

Since when did the letter “p” become a vowel?