Is being a lesbian a new fad?

pics of said flashing?

i have met a number bi girls down here :tup: love it!

Lesbians:

etc. etc.

Not really?

bi chicks :tup: lesbos that don’t have a tool and need a dick :tup:

lesbians that hate men and look like a truck drivers :tdown:

LZ lol <3

And yeah, who know? Women don’t make any sense.

Apparently, if you’re bi, lesbians don’t like you. That’s just what I heard. So most of these girls say they’re lesbian so they’re accepted.

It was Pride week in toronto this last week… fwiw

WillyBeen is apparently a Lesbian now too. Can’t say I’m totally surprised.

EDIT -

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v160/249/40/70608361/n70608361_30918483_1161.jpg

What he said.

Girls are drinking at a younger age now.

One crazy night with their friends drinking might make them open to the whole new world.

That’s not true. I started drinking when I was like, 13. And I never had a crazy night with the girls. That’s no excuse.

I honestly think it’s because most these bitches used to be sluts, and now they just whore themselves with girls because they don’t feel bad. And/or they’re too nasty to get a dude.

Its for attention

From the links you posted looks to be more a hick thing. Must be a lack of dude choices in small-town USA

girls that try to be “hard” or “gangster” need a solid back hand to knock them into place. Although a nice Cleavland steamer would work just as well or maybe the Cave would work better in this situation…

It’s nothing new.

If anything, an epic quote was born today.

Maybe, a new custom title?

so true, I about fell out of my chair.

Well that’s what I’m saying. In the towns of Hamburg, Derby, Angola, and Brant, this gang of lesbians has taken over.