Is being a lesbian a new fad?

Seriously.

I was just chatting with friends from highschool, and I found about 5 girls that are lesbians now. And that isn’t all. My best friend is. Along with the girls she hangs out with. Which is about… let’s see… 15, but I’m probably missing some. Not to mention, there’s TONS of lesbians coming out of Immaculata. (Go figure. All girl’s school.)

Is this epidemic happening where you live?

It’s freaking me out. Everywhere I turn, someone else is turning into a muff diver. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with homosexuality. I just don’t understand how you can all of a sudden be a lesbian one day. It’s like, they’re running out of a dudes who will bang them out, so they go to girls? Who knows.

Lesbians :tif:

Bi girls :tup:

it was a fad when i was in HS…then they grew out of it cause they realized how much they loved the cock

:roll2: Stop testing the waters. Just come out already.

<— Turns good girls into lesbians. :fail:

Because you’re so hardcore :picard:

You’re really that repulsively unattractive that girls get turned off to the entire opposite sex when they meet you?

Zing! :thankyou: :stuck_out_tongue:

I am by no means a lesbian. Or bi. Honestly, I love the cock.

Now I’m not gonna lie, tits are sweet. But I really like them because I want them. On me. BUT, no vag for me. Ew.

Seriously though, I can seriously post like 15 girls myspace/facebook’s that are lesbo’s. I don’t get it!

^ lol Dawn loves the cock…if I was more of an asshole I’d make that a sig lmao.

You’re welcome for turning them back :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol: I choked on my coffee…

pics of said friend?

My best friend? She’s in like, 42 of my myspace pics.

Epic.

And yes, Calling yourself a lesbian is the new ultra cool these days.
But being one…ha.
But like you kinda said, just cause you can enjoy the T+A doesn’t make you a lesbo. But many jump aboard that train.
But if it gets them to experiment and post some nudez one the webz i’m down.

And because it has to be done in every dawn thread.
oh yeah, Nudes?

she is ur best friend and you didnt know…

awesome

I want tits on me too. Preferrably all over my face.

:fry:

I love boobies.

I want them on my chest. So I can flash them. And play with them. And wear tube tops.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/sammieness/sherman.jpg

Im kidding.