Is It

I only race for pants!

I need to not have so many transmission options. I have a stock style T-56 that is fully built. A T-56 that I broke and am awaiting parts to face plate. Lastly a fully built glide and stall that my gfs dad just gave me for some reason. Right after he gave me a new welder too! All shit he just had layin around haha.[/QUOTE]

dont be a pussy. put the t56 in.

Autos are for fags right Cheeks?

yes sir dickhead sir

excuses…my buddy has a stock rebuild T56 and has been 9.8’s at 142 and thats not even with a twin disc clutch…

[sarcasm]Thank you for all of your glorious automotive wisdom. I don’t know what I would do without it[/sarcasm]

lay off the steroids dude. auto/stick argument will go never end. but of course we know the auto is faster

Steroids? What? If by now you guys don’t know the benefits of auto and downfalls of stick then you clearly have not been racing long enough. I do not claim the 6-sp will be faster or not break I simply say it is what I desire for a street car. But then I get a bunch of useless comments thrown my way but I need to lay off the steroids. Right got it. I laid out my plan and said in it that auto is faster,cheaper, less maintenance. It is a street car I built to run 6-sp. I own an auto as well for when I want to make a go at 8s.

no need to get your panties in a wad! no one was telling you what you shoudl do one way or the other it is your car.

LOL I am not mad. Just trying to have actual auto related discussion. If anything you guys need to take me less serious. I am here for racing and having fun. A little shit talking is a blast as long as it at least is good and makes sense. Which hasn’t been done so far aside from cheeks having a few good ones!

well then better step up your game then! 10.46>8 holed powered previously wiggly triangle car

my motor only has 260+k on it.

:frowning:

So if I shit talk I need to lay off the roids.
If I want to talk cars I suck at shit talking.

Got it

BTW I will have the fastest t-56 car on the site. How bout that?

at least we are on the same page now.

Well thanks for clearing that up haha. You guys have a great x-mas eve!

honestly you need to come down and hang out in “barbershop” for a day. it would be hard for an outsider to understand all the inside jokes here. pittsburgh is a small car community as a whole. but very close knit for most part. we all know each other.

fags have t-56s

Are u sure about that?

fixed, you slanty eyed cocksucker

oh man. you quoted my post and edited it, therefore changing the meaning of my post entirely.

So are so slick and witty!!

I think that is the most original thing I have ever saw on a forum before!!!

Word

Another good one!