Is P/P Worth it?

you guys are right about the importance of goals…i should have mentioned that. to expand on a few of the questions.

sorry, forgot to mention i have widened exhaust and downpipe installed in anticipation…haven’t bit the bullet yet and removed the cats. not sure that’s what i want to do yet. i haven’t done an intake because apparently only 1 works with the s/c without ghetto-modding and i don’t want to throw away a new one after the s/c install.

struts, sways i did a couple of months ago. shocks and drop? the car has only got 10k miles on it and honestly i think the drop is decent and don’t want to scrape on mcdonalds driveways. when the shocks go, maybe then i’ll upgrade. but i don’t think i’ll drop it at this point.

regarding the question about the kit: the s/c comes with injectors and an ecm map reflash.

so back to goal. i think realistically i’d like to be in the 250whp range at the end of this…but i’d like to do it as clean and efficiently as possible. to me efficient is both economical and reliable power…legal and CARB…yes that would be my preference, but i’m not saying you can’t twist my arm.

i think the s/c and upgraded pulley should get me to around 200-210ish.
i guess what i am hearing from you guys is that a p/p would not be worth it in this engine?