attn Domantion

i was looking threw old threads and saw u made one of porting and polishin ls1 heads, u said the car went to a dyno with stock heads, and said it will be goin back soon wiht ur ported and polished heads. id like to see the dyno numbers of the increase

is that suppose to spell Domination?

ya w/e spelling is overated, i just want to see these numbers its supposed to put down

Ah yep, that is Springdale’s good spelling program showing!

springdale had a spelling program?

LOL…I don’t remember it has been so long.

I think he’s out of town until early Nov?

he was on when i posted this and saw him surfing…i just want to see these numbers he kept talking he was going ot get

i think that’s a “no comment”

guess im going to have to roll with that

Just saw this thread.

I’m waiting on him to go back to Hybrid myself. I told him the only was I was doing them that quickly for him was if I got before and after dyno numbers. It will happen, just when I don’t quite know. I did drive it before and after. That made me even more antsy to see just how much it picked up.

…?

calm down calm down… dyno numbers will come soon… its my car, but i let the tires get too low for rain and slammed it into a tree several weeks back and its still in the collision shop… I apologize to Jay and everyone else that is anxious to get numbers for this… nothing i can do until it gets outta the shop… I havent been on the site more than once in the last 6 or 8 months, so please don’t bash Jay in any way for the wait

One thing i can say tho is that the SOTP dyno was off the charts… car felt much better after the P&P… i am more than 100% pleased with the job that Domination did.

on a good note, i have gotten the car back once (only to send it back the next day b/c of a few thigns they didnt do - like paint the hood, and a dummy light) and i am rediculously pleased with the work…

i will give Jay some pics of the wreck to post up whenever i get some off the insurance …

In addition, the heads went on the car back in august, but i went into a shell for about 2.5 to 3 months to study for my actuarial exam so that is why i didnt get dyno nubmers before i put the car into a tree.

were they ever put on a flow bench to see what the numbers over stock are?

Nope. He didn’t want to waste/spend the money on that. Purely off of memory similarly modded heads where in the 280-290ish range.

waste money on flow benchin hand ported heads to make sure all runners flow the same??? i dont see that being a waste of money. and when u say 280ish 290ish do u mean flow? or price?

Damn Justin Chill. The man knows what hes doing, if you have adverse comments take it to PM, no use making yourself look like an ass on the open forums,

Shit Jay said it felt strong, Sonofbish said it felt much better, Dyno #'s arent up yet Chill big guy, chiiillll.