IT’S OFFICIAL: BMW M3 GTS

It’d be cool if the cage was welded in and it didn’t have that gay spoiler.

ill take one.

Remove wing.

Wheels are sexy.

Moar Lower

The car is made for a purpose, but could have been executed better aesthetically.

It’s basically trying to be a 911 GT3, but is, well, hideous.

But yeah, I’ll take one with no wing.

*Keep in mind how much development is probably in that wing, this is BMW Motorsport afterall…that car probably spent a LOT of time in the same tunnels they test the f1 cars in.

agreed. im sure if its there it needs to be and it actually works. im pretty sure they wouldnt put it there to just look spiffy. you go fast enough, you’ll need the aero.

It fails asthetically because its not as wide as the car

You all fail for thinking its a tuner stance street car. :facepalm

I would say most people who actually have the money for this car and actually likes racing/tracking their car will not buy it.

This car is made for posers. The kind of people that take it to Starbucks on a Sunday just to show people they bought a BMW “race” car…

Well of course. No intelligent person would buy this thing.

you mean, like as much R&D into the E36 front STB that doesn’t do a damn thing…sweeeeeeeet.

Aside from the color, I like nothing about this “race” car.

Give me stock one in white or orange and let me cage it, + Motons, + oldskool Kenisis wheels, + hoho’s for good measure. Ten it eqwalz the winz… :wink:

ooo me likey. some old k58’s are probably the only thing i would trade for my tramonts.

abso-fuggin-lutely