ITS ABOUT TIME PEOPLE PART OUT THERE S14

There seems to be a lack of people parting out their s14s. I’m in need of driver side door things and yet no one out their seems to have any. So, what I propose is that some one out their stops driving there s14 and takes one for the team. Or if you people know where i can get driver side window motors and switches it would be appreciated. This is not to be confused with a with ad, for I believe people can start talking about why there is a lack of s14s and where we can all buy these annoying parts.

<-Parting out s14

these cars are getting rarer and rarer… harder to find used stuff… and thank god for that

AMEN!

window motor?? cant you get your old one rebuilt or try parts source? as for switches you can open them up and fix them… or visit zilvia…

And our For Sale section blows. Nobody is selling anything good.

Everything is stock/oem or gay and more gay.

I have a stock ka intake hangin around. Don’t forget the 4 bolt hubs. You be stylin…

5 bolt is so done, 4 bolt is just the ticket to be different from all those drifter dudes.

:frowning:

People dont want to pay 25 for a good switch, and 50 for a motor.

You know what I do? I dont part out 240’s for shithead kids with no money, respect for me and my time and effort. The end.

Just buy off yahoo auctions japan