It's official........

I am definately a dad now! We just bought a minivan…and sadly, I really like it. Its a 2002 Chevy Venture. Dual zone climate control, top of the line sound system, side impact airbags, power everything.

This will be shelleys car, so…

Acura 3.0CL = :sadwavey:

:ugh: :puke:

Did you need a mini van right now you only have one kid? I thought the CL was paid off? :dunno:

wait so you kept the cavalier and got rid of the acura???

ummm… wtf mate

he just bought the cav also (well this spring) thats why I was asking what the deal was.

Must be nice to purchase two vehicles in one year and start poping out kids. He must be a kerry supporter :smiley:

why the mini van? its just 1 kid right?

maybe he plans on making more :cuddle: :hitit: :naughty:

Congrats on the van…lol…DAD :embarassd Now all you need is a 100 wet shot!

You have my condolences. :slight_smile:

We rented one for a trip and I have to admit the extra space is nice.

no dvd player & u call ur self a dad!!

Everytime my wife talks about trading her Grand Cherokee on a mini van I get chills.

So I remind her that, “This winter’s gonna be bad, better keep the Jeep”

Good luck with the van, maybe a pittspeed sticker would help it out…

ouch… poor guy. we feel for ya

I have 2 kids and won’t even consider a minivan. They get about the same mileage as a midsize suv (which sucks) and can’t haul a lot more than it can.

Good luck

congradulations!

Mike…I owe three more years on the Acura. If the Acura was paid off, i would have delt with it and kept it, but it’s starting to have problems, and you can barely even get the damn baby seat in the back seat. Shelley wanted another SUV, but the gas mileage is horrible, and the Van is about 6,000 dollars cheaper than an SUV of the same year/mileage/etc. Besides, we wanted the room. We are planning on having another kid in two years and we have a 70 lb pitbull, so the van made more sense.

acura=$375/month. 62,000 miles

cavalier=$248/month. 9,000 miles

I’d think I made a good decision.

[QUOTE=Sight N Sound]he just bought the cav also (well this spring) thats why I was asking what the deal was.

Must be nice to purchase two vehicles in one year and start poping out kids. He must be a kerry supporter :D[/QUOTE

I just make decent money, and my wife does too. :smiley:

baby + pit bull = :scared:

I don’t care how well trained, gentle, or whatever people say about them. I’d still be a nervous wreck with a little kid around.

he’s not a purebred. besides, he’s never left unattended with her. He just sniffs and licks her. He’s been very protective of her so far. If she starts to cry, he starts to get excited, like he’s worried about her. Its funny

yeah I don;t know if you can really classify his dog as a bitpull :smiley: