It's official

I have accepted a job transfer to Huntsville, AL. I leave February 3rd. I’m scared shitless but it’s a great opportunity for me to do some damage within my company. If I bust my ass down there then by this time next year I’ll be getting a very nice promotion. I don’t personally know many of you, but for those still around from the UBRF days, I’m definitely gonna miss you guys and I’ll keep you all posted on the ricer scene down there.

And now for the obligatory… peace out Buffalo, fuck you. (But seriously, I’ll be back when the time is right.)

:wave: :meh:

EDIT_ Oh and :tup: :tup:

No more si and soopa piercing outtings???

Good luck :tup:

I may have a similar thread shortly.

Huntsville Alabama? Fuck if you have all of your teeth you’ve got upper management written all over you.

Good luck dude.

congrats dude

good for you man, i hope you murder shit down there.

congrats :tup:

word…if you find out let me know

actually huntsville has a space center, and is a huge area for the defense industry. its rated as a top tech city and has gotten a bunch of other awards in 2007 for basically being a great place to live and work.

Eh, it’s still Alabama. :stuck_out_tongue:

If it gets you to your goals in life though, that’s what is important.

yeah. like i said, if i play my cards right and i dont suck, ill be getting a promotion and moving again within 9 months to a year. so its nowhere near permanent.

What will I do without my movie buddy. I think we should just have a movie marathon before you leave …! COME VISIT ME AT WORK THIS WEEKEND, WE WILL GET DRUNK AND CELEBRATE!!!

Good luck bro, I’ve been all over the country this year. Just trying to figure out why I still love Buffalo so much.

ohh BTW I live in Boston now, not sure if I told you I moved again.

GOod luck have fun don’t get AIDS

good seeing you the other night!

Grats man, good to hear you not burn your bridges with the city that raised you :tup:

:tup: fry