Its so fucking nice out today

You say that like it’s a bad thing!

I get done at 7 unfortunatly. I may have to walk up to the parking garage today. Get to passing the exercise room in the new center. Then you can see some hotties and skantily clad chicks. :smiley:

lol looks like just interview and then home for me … oh well

I’ll be in Oakland all day, damn class :madfawk:

It was still a little chilly this morning, so none of the hoes were out yet either b/c they are 1) still sleeping or 2) its too cold for booty shorts.

I figure by 2pm or so there should be an abundance of whore material on 5th and forbes. :fingerscrossed:

hannibal i’d hang out… stuck at wokr… you don’t want to come downtown and find parking just to hang out for an hour or so and eat somethign… not really worth it.

watching wife clean car(knowingicanhititlater)>* looking at ones u cant!:smiley:

stop by my crib hanibal… its on the way back to your house

sweet imperial?

and i aint got your # anymore

x2

flag staff should be full of nice hotties this week. Tmw will be even nicer, skip work and come catch a ball game.

i’d rather stay inside

just an FYI: bikini’s have made it out to the cathedral lawn

Shit, I’m heading there now then, fuck Benedum.

pics?

x2 like its your job

heading over in an hour… :naughty:

prove it with pics!!

we need pics!!!

I cannot confirm this bikini sighting on the Cathedral lawn, although I did see a few on Soldier’s and Sailor’s lawn. Nothing extremely picture worthy.

Try this the next nice day: http://www.umc.pitt.edu/tour/cl_cam.html
It seems to zoom in pretty far. Click on Soldiers and Sailors once you take and control then zoom in.