back at school...moved into my apartment/house

and its pretty sweet so far. i dont really wanna go back to school yet, but oh well. i have a sweet room and a nice house. me and 5 other kids. should be a good time

so if your in oakland down here at Pitt, hit me up! lol

I HATE this time of year till summer
All the kids move in cause sooo much extra traffic and its a HUGE annoyance…really sucks working down there sometimes

ur tellin me…the traffic is horrendous

I had to work this weekend b/c the kids are back in school. ahh Freshman - deer in headlights - you can tell them from a mile away

i love goin to drink in south oakland, great times

lol i’m drunk right now…my first night and im doin great

should be a good year after all

dirty south side oakland FTW

Oakland is garbage

I work at Rahal Mercedes down on Baum Bvld. I always roll past the colleges when Im out test driving cars haha…

College girls :love: Mercedes

i did the same thing when i worked for Smail Mercedes:bigthumb:

i loooove pitt freshmen girls… oo yah.

i work in oakland… i’ll be sure to tell you to GTFO of the middle of the sidewalk and to consider walking into traffic, if you suck.

-fshowcars

:rofl:

So far all this week ive been moving ppl into dorms and houses. it’s getting old but oh well.

Let me know when the first party is:hsdance:
haven’t been in oakland since i graduated from Pitt

Pitt FTW…sooo many hot chicks…live it up man when u grad u will miss all the hot ass walking around. I am about to go back for another degree

i work in oakland… i’ll be sure to tell you to GTFO of the middle of the sidewalk and to consider walking into traffic, if you suck.

-fshowcars

lol true…its crazy down here…ppl just walk into fifth and forbes all the time. no wonder ppl get crushed up by cars/buses down here.

I’ve seen 2 or 3 people get tapped by a slowing bus b/c the driver realized they were walking out in front of them. I’ve also seen 1 kid get damn near mauled near Clapp hall.

Anyways, live it up. Enjoy it. Best years of your young life. Especially when good friends start moving away, getting married, etc… Life changes alot once you grad from college.

dont remind me… i dont wanna leave this life behind. lol

i lived in oakland and attended and worked at pitt for a good 6 years. def some fun times and not so fun times. Souf oakland fo life!

I actually just bought a small appartment building in deep souf oakland to rehab and then rent to students.

I was in oakland last night

still feel like shit today