J&S Dyno Day.

anyone take pictures or videos?

Same to yourself, those torque numbers you put down were ridiculous!

I have vids and pics i’m working on them now.

word, great meeting you all, congrats justin and kurt

i think my dad only took one vid of the car on the dyno and 2 other pulls he got the dyno computer screen… dont think he took any others

I believe i have vids of you.

I took a vid of the 3rd gen from the rear on kurt’s camera

I wish I would have been able to get my GP on the rollers but after talking to some of the guys it was not looking good. It was great seeing such a big turnout and so many of the old faces. Great work guys.

awesome, thanks! If i had the camera I would have tried getting yours but my dad took it home with him. I need to get back down there and work on my tune its abit off at those higher boost levels i ran, which is expected, i never had it that high before

It made more power every run and didn’t blow up! That’s how I look at it. My AFR’s are pretty much dead on, I’m out of turbo and fuel pump (i have 2 in the tank time to get the other one working again)

Only thing that’s left is the 100 shot I haven’t used yet.

great turnout! glad i was able to stop by and check it out. nice shop jason!

congrats on the big numbers there bud, now hit up track and let it rip

very sick numbers there for being in the 9s for afr. should deffently make that street car of yours much faster

676whp pull, the 690 pull didnt’ turn out:
[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN6Ift4mjCk&fmt=18”]YouTube- 676whp pull[/ame]

Here is the Camaro that Dave took the vid of:
[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHlRqqedAxY&fmt=18”]YouTube- DSCF5787.AVI[/ame]

gain of 540 awd in 3400 rpms should make for interesting driving. Seems to peak at 7800, which should help allow that motor to live longer without the higher revs

It’s peaking there I think mainly because we are dropping pressure off, the turbo wont’ hold over 40psi above 7800.

holy shit Kurt, Congrats!

liked to also say J&S is a very nice location. Nice up and coming shop, looking forward to seeing more of that shop in the future.

like others have stated was good seeing some old faces and also nice putting some faces to some new names. Also nice possibly picking up two new customers for 2010.

lol kurt im still mad u didnt break 700, still dam close and impressive on a mustang.

I told you the dsm is like a honda, it either blows the fuck up the first run or it will hold together all day

We wouldn’t have made 700 on that single pump, last pull showed DTC’s of 99.9% lol. Turning on the 2nd pump would have messed the tune up too badly. If you go with the standard 12% conversion that’s like 770whp on a dynojet…I’m happy with saying it’s “over 700whp as it sits”

Well, I’m kinda sad nobody gave me a heads up on this. Thats like 4 people that have my # and not one call or text until today was over and dyno #'s were already on paper. I would have made it out if only to see what steve’s lil 14b can put down with the w/g closed. Oh well, next time.

Cograts and its sounds like it was a good day.

I didn’t know about it until a couple days ago and as of last night I wasn’t sure I was even going.

I got caught up in the day and forgot to txt everyone.

It was great to see some new faces & see some member cars. I wish I could have stayed longer.