J&S Dyno Day.

The support everyone showed today was unreal, thank all of you for coming out I hope you had a great time , congrats to curt who made almost 700awhp and Justin for right around the same, we were so busy I didn’t get a chance to give out the prize money before you guys left if you want to stop down and pick it up let me know. Ya some
of the cars were so low it took us alot longer to get them on, and off, if anyone who wanted on didn’t get a chance to, just let me know and well get you on this week for the same price, I never thought we’d have that lot filled and cars 1/2 mile down the road lined up but you guys made it happen , thanks to everyone hope to keep this going

There was prize money? I thought it was just a dyno day lol.

Wish i had my tune in order to really put a hurtin on that dyno :slight_smile: haha but i had fun

Can I tune using your dyno? My can needs AFR adjusted for the new injectors.

Ya we said earlier we were gonna give out prize money to the highest horsepower, if you want to stop by some time well give it to you. Yes gillbot if you need dyno time just give me a call or pm and well set up a date and time

Those were easily the highest numbers the dyno has seen, and I still can’t believe a Buick le sabre put down 450 lol

I’ll be back in town tomorrow afternoon i can swing by after work what time will you be there until?

sounds like a good time and turnout… wish I was home for it. oh well, next time…

DEF was a good time guys…ALOT of nice cars

look who it is… I thought you hate pittspeed? :blue:

everyone loves pittspeed… A lot just hate the people on it :slight_smile:

was a buick regal

LMAO… i dont use it much BUT i have met alot of nice Pittspeed guys yesterday so i figured id get on alil…

i can DEF handle all the guys on here NP…haters are fine to hate cause they have nothing better to do ofcourse… ill stop being one of them and its watever

i cant believe i saw a guy i worked for 10 years ago… (tom slater) im guessin turbo16 he is your dad? i had a nice time there and it was slow going at first and i had to leave… it was nice seein justin put down the 635 hp and its a shame i missed kurt get his done. nice time down there and meeting a few people :slight_smile:

Ya that’s my dad, you worked for him? Ya it def was tough at first no one wanted to go first, and the cars we had were so low, but we finally got going, if you wanna
come back up and use the dyno let me know

it was nice seein justin put down the 635 hp and its a shame i missed kurt get his done.

Eventually put down 690. I believe Kurt’s talon did the same.

With less than half your torque haha.

yeah abotu 10 years ago at haddads.

Those were easily the highest numbers the dyno has seen, and I still can’t believe a Buick le sabre put down 450 lol

I sent my friends from the club with that grandpa regal. They were being cautious and had the boost turned waaayyy down. In september, we made 557 SAE on a mustang dyno, pump 93 at 24-25 psi.

They enjoyed the day.

Hey,…don’t tell grandma what we did to her car! :bigthumb:

dont think that was legit tho… no way it made 1086wtq that has to be converter flash error or something

the new requirement is everycar that comes to dyno has to bring some chunks of wood to help get shit over the hump lol