**J30 5 Lug Rear w/ Brakes, Nardi, Silvia, Megan/Bings Multi Link, Wheels, Seats.

EMAIL, TEXT OR CALL…NO PM’S!!!
ronniefung@gmail.com

Okay, got some stuff I wanna sell.

*I reserve right to end ANY sale until I have received money for the item.
**These parts are first come first serve. If you want to hold an item, EMT works for me. (unless I know you, then I’ll hold away. :slight_smile: )
***If you see different prices to previously posted ads, I apologize but these are the prices.
****I am taking OFFERS on all parts, don’t be shy, all I can do is say no.
*****If I am overcharging, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I’m open to suggestion and don’t meant to rip anyone off. I’m serious, POST UP IF I’M OVERCHARGING.

17x7 4 Bolt Wheels. 35mm or so offset but fit really well on a stock chassis. Tires are around 50$ i believe, good for the season with no drifting.

$425.00

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/ronnie852/vert%20for%20sale/IMG_4774.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/ronnie852/vert%20for%20sale/IMG_4772.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/ronnie852/vert%20for%20sale/IMG_4766.jpg

Silvia OEM Rear Valances

These are the real deal, OEM.

$190.00 OBO!!!

They are not mint, have some cracks in em but they mount perfectly with the stock bracket and stock hole mount locations.

Heres a pic mounted. Don’t have closeup shots.

They are not mint!!! Have cracks!!! Don’t expect perfection, but hey mount perfectly and can be completely 100 percent repaired when you paint them anyways!!!

Nardi Steering Wheel With Horn Button
$70.00

No hub for now, I have to find out which one works for my car first. Leather is in great shape.

J30 Rear 5 Bolt Conversion with Brakes and EBRAKE cables.

$275.00 (If I find my front 5 bolt and brakes for cheap, I’m keeping em.) If not, I’m selling these and going full R33 off the clip.)

Really really good condition 2 piston setup with almost brand new pads. These are in amazing conditon and look very very low mileage. It’s apparently a straight bolt in for S13’s. The pics speak for themselves. BIG BRAKES AND 5 BOLT REARS ONLY!!!

Complete with all arms, spindles, hub, and RUCA. All beefier than OEM S13 stuff. Wicked upgrade for dirt cheap.

2 17" Advanti 5 Bolt Wheels. 17x7JJ ET38 or 40 ? Don’t fit very well. Curb rash, drift wheels.

Tires are 50% or more.

$75.00

OEM Zenki Pignose Lip
$90.00

Megan 6 Piece Rear Multi Link

Really good conditon

$375.00

OEM Springs and Shock Setup

Good Condition, lower km.

$25.00

Vertex Front 180SX Bumper in Black

As seen on GB’s car in this thread:
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46315

there is now a crack in the bumper, can easily be fixed. I don’t have a pic currently. Sorry. Will still mount with no problems at all. It’s black so some black duct tape is awesome. :smiley:

$200.00 that’s what I paid!

Grey S14 Cloth Seats in really really good condition.

These seats are the best bang for your buck seats in S13’s, hold well, comfy and look good.

$225.00

S13 Hatch Carpet, Grey, in relaly good condtion.

(See above for photo)

$25.00

Silvia Conversion Parts

Hood- 90.00
Aero Bumper - 175.00
Corner Lights - 50.00 (Missing bracket on one side, still mounts perfectly.
30mm Overfenders - 100.00 (OR TRADE FOR OEM)

Total of: $365.00
Take it all for $340.00
(Would prefer to sell complete so, if you want parts, pls be patient until i give up on the complete, Peter has dibs if he still wants the hood)

****Accepting trade offers for anything you may have that you think I may be interested in.

To get a complete Silvia front end on your S13, I believe that all you need are headlights and brackets. You’re then all set!!! Rocking true JDM. Woot woot! Toronto JDM HAS the triple projector headlights in stock with rad support and brackets for UNDER $200.00. You’d be set with full Silvia conversion with Overfenders for less than $500.00

Hood that is in good condition. Black hood spray bombed white. No damage. Includes the wiper jets and hoses and tee connectors.
-$90.00 obo

Aero Bumper (Maybe Bomex) Has been repaired in places with resin. Reinforced at lip with resin and has a crack in the top from minor fender bender. Can be repaired by anyone with any body know how. Off White in Colour. signal lenses and lights INCLUDED!
-$175.00 obo due to it’s crack.

(Pic is before fender bender)
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1020/sled002pa9.jpg

Silvia Corner Lights (As pictured above)
-$50.00

Silvia Black FG Overfenders 30mm (in good condition, spray bombed black)
-$100.00

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4892/img00120n.jpg

I’ll add more later.

Remember boys and girls…all parts ARE BEST OFFER! So try me, don’t be shy. :slight_smile:

If I am overcharging, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I’m open to suggestion and don’t meant to rip anyone off. I’m serious, POST UP IF I’M OVERCHARGING.

thanks!!!

EMAIL, TEXT OR CALL…NO PM’S!!!
ronniefung@gmail.com

Prices with no pics for all you ADD kids. :smiley:

-17x7 4 Bolt Wheels. 35mm or so offset but fit really well on a stock chassis. Tires are around 50$ i believe, good for the season with no drifting.
$425.00

-Silvia OEM Rear Valances. These are the real deal, OEM. They are not mint, have some cracks in em but they mount perfectly with the stock bracket and stock hole mount locations. Have cracks!!! Don’t expect perfection, but hey mount perfectly and can be completely 100 percent repaired when you paint them anyways!!!
$190.00

-Nardi Steering Wheel With Horn Button. No hub for now, I have to find out which one works for my car first. Leather is in great shape.
$70.00

-J30 Rear 5 Bolt Conversion with Brakes and EBRAKE cables. $275.00 (If I find my front 5 bolt and brakes for cheap, I’m keeping em.) If not, I’m selling these and going full R33 off the clip.) Complete with all arms, spindles, hub, and RUCA. All beefier than OEM S13 stuff. Wicked upgrade for dirt cheap.
$275.00

-2 17" Advanti 5 Bolt Wheels. 17x7JJ ET38 or 40 ? Don’t fit very well. Curb rash, drift wheels. Tires are 30% or more. ( MADE A MISTAKE IN ORIGINAL POST)
$75.00

-OEM Zenki Pignose Lip
$90.00

-OEM Springs and Shock Setup. Good Condition, lower km.
$25.00

Vertex Front 180SX Bumper in Black. As seen on GB’s car in this thread:
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46315

there is now a crack in the bumper, can easily be fixed. I don’t have a pic currently. Sorry. Will still mount with no problems at all. It’s black so some black duct tape is awesome. :smiley:

$200.00 that’s what I paid!

-Grey S14 Cloth Seats in really really good condition. These seats are the best bang for your buck seats in S13’s, hold well, comfy and look good.

$225.00

-S13 Hatch Carpet, Grey, in reaLly good condtion.
$25.00

-Silvia Conversion Parts

Hood- 90.00
Aero Bumper - 175.00
Corner Lights - 50.00 (Missing bracket on one side, still mounts perfectly.
30mm Overfenders - 100.00 (OR TRADE FOR OEM)

Total of: $365.00
Take it all for $340.00
(Would prefer to sell complete so, if you want parts, pls be patient until i give up on the complete, Peter has dibs if he still wants the hood)

Megan Inner and Outer Tie Rids added to the list.
$120 obo

Bomex Silvia Grill: (Don’t really wanna sell it, but will for the right price)
$200.00 GENUINE

Will sell my GENUINE Bomex Skirts for the right price. Again, don’t really wanna but will for the right price.
$375.00 obo

on a side not…god damn, I miss that car.

damn that car looked good man, sad it got all ripped apart…

do you have any stock 4 lug rims? need to borrow some if u gots

me too

Yeah, i gots some. I’m gonna grab em this week . They’re not at my house.

VERTEX is SOLD! thanks to Gyani and Corpse.

Silvia Front End is SOLD!

advantis sold?

Still got em!

pics on a 240? :slight_smile:

Sorry man, never mounted em, but they def need a spacer…

Okay, Bomex Grill, now 150obo and Bomex Skirts are at 275.00obo.

I think I wanna go rip apart an S14 now.

Multi Link lowered to 340.00 obo

With Inner and Outer Rods. 450.00 obo

Nardi Wheel with no hub at 60 obo now. Leather in awesome shape.

Rear 5 Bolt conversion complete for 220 obo.

Buy this shit! I wanna be a baller again.

Vert Wheels sold!!! Thanks James!

Correction on the Advanti wheels. They are 4 LUG!!!

S14 Grey Cloth Seats now $200.00 for the pair or will sell Drivers seat with rail and slider for $100.00.

pm me if you can sell the overfenders pleeeeease

yo Ronnie in that pic of the steering wheels, what about the one on the left? Is that one for sale too?

Sorry man, keeping the other one.