jail sentance for cocaine is HUGEE!!

Fucillo in jail for 6 months because of cocaine possession!

has anyone else heard about this?

makes sense, considering he hasn’t been acting like an asshole in those commercials lately

where did u hear this from

wow i was actually thinking why hasent he been on too

Link?

a few months ago he came out with a new commercial

his shirt was totaly untucked
his shirt was wrinkled as hell
he buttoned it up wrong, and not all the way

because of this , i fully beleive he coulde have been on one of the “good drugs”

i was gonna make a post about it at the time but i just figured he prolly had a bad morning, lol

What does his apperance on a commerical have to do with him doing coke?

[Rick James]Cocaine’s a hell of a drug… [/Rick James]

I can’t find an article on it anywhere, i’m not really believing it until I see the proof…

dont yopu get it … it looked like he spent all night blowing coke and fucking $5 hookers

i heard the rumor through a friend of a friend, and thus this is how these things start. i belive it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

wasn’t there a commercial where he mentioned going to Roxy’s? lol I believe he is on drugs too!

hes talked about a bunch of different clubs over the years. usualy just in an attempt to sound cool

soho for vodka and tea… he’s craaaaaaazy :bloated:

he should probably do some research then! lol :hay:

I was at a party with him 2 weeks ago at Nectar… rumor sounds like bs
he was kinda pissed I was talking to his fiance :smiley:

screw it, lets go break into his buffalo appt and check the place for cocaine dust …

the rumor might be a lie … but i say theres a 50/50 chance we find residue from good drugs at his place :slight_smile:

and oh, was his fiance hot ?
you got her number right ?
you realize if you become his fiances “pool boy” that your basicly rubbing dicks with one of the most unattractive guys on tv, right ?

you’d basicly be having vicarious contact with a fat guys peter for money … damn that sounds hot

she is pretty hot… nice cans
my buddy used to bang her so we called him up … he came by a while later and she freaked out and left… it was pretty funny

article or ban