F cops (long read but good)

For the first time since i moved here in October 06 igot pulled over, granted i ran a stop sign but i didnt see the cop. It was comming off 60 in robinson onto 22/30 and paused at the stop sign then took off and apparently the cop was already driving down 22/30 so he followed me and pulled me over int he staples parking lot. He gets out of the car and points his flashlight at my car and says " put your hands on the wheel where i can see them" Im wondering at this point wtf is wrong. He asks for my lisence and registration so i hand it to him, his partner scared the shit out of me because i didnt know he was there and he came around the other side of the car. He looks at my lisence and wonders why im so far from Akron, i told him i live out here for school. He then asks me why it smells like cologne ( i had sprayed some right before he got to the window) and i said that i was out in moon for a date, the other officer asked me what her name was to see how quick i was. The other cop had me step out of the car and askedme if i had drank or smoked a “marajana cigarette” and i said that i had not drank since st patrics day (i havent) and i said i didnt smoke.

he then had me take a breathalizer test, i know i didnt blow anything but he played it up like i did, he deleted right after so i couldnt ask to see it. he knew he didnt really have shit on me so he tryed to get me to admit to drinking, which i clearly had not. although i was high i could pick out when he switched his words around to try and get me to say that i drank. he ended up letting me go and his last words were “i shouldnt be letting a 19yo drink and drive, just dont let it happen again” i wanted to say “you wouldnt, thats why your letting me go because imnot drunk and you know it so stop fucking with me just becauseyour an authority figure”

/end rant

That says it all right there. :nono: Shutting myself up now before I go on a rant.

driving under the influence isn’t limited to alcohol.

I don’t blame the cop. If I pulled someone over and they had red eyes and the car smelt like cologne and it’s being driven by a 19 yr old, I would have given you a hard time too.

Too bad there isn’t a breathalyser for weed.

for sure. These cops aren’t stupid, he knew something was up, just couldn’t pin it down…and you’re pissed at him?

my eyes never get red for some reason and i never look it. but i know what your saying. it just seems they pulled me over just to fuck with me because they could. if they really thought i was high or drunk they would have done something more about it.

Yeah, don’t even get me started on this either. Yeah, you did absolutely nothing wrong, cause driving high is different than drunk :finger2:

No, they pulled you over because:

So, if I do something illegal but I didn’t see the cop, they are just fucking with me if they actually pull me over for it?
I almost understand the rants where the poster feels he did nothing wrong… but you flat out admit you ran a stop sign while driving high.
I guess it really does destroy brain cells (as I throw out my bong). Hey, I’m all for having some fun, but don’t dare get behind the wheel when doing it.

Yeah, it’s pretty rare that a cop just takes a shot in the dark that you might have been high/drinking when you actually were. Who knew?

He should have given you a ticket, instead of saying F cops, you should write him a thank you note.

The fact that you ran a stop sign is the first sign. Then your car sounds like a lawnmower on steroid is 2nd… You’re not really being too inconspicuous for the cop to just feel like he wanted to fuck with the first random car he saw?

shut of just told him you had the munchies.

Maybe you ran the stop sign because you were high? Oh yeah being high makes you a BETTER driver. Sorry I forgot.

dude stop bitching, seriously its not that bad. if you wanna see bad let me post up some of my cop stories involving nothing but window tint, and how they called backup, and my car was searched ect o and let me not forget the last time where a cop pulled the dukes of hazard move and blocked the road just to meter my windows and then people got pissed at him for it.

thread backfire x12439843

lol @ fico complaining about cops while getting out of a ticket while driving stoned.

Those are some tall tales, I really doubt cops tried to block the road for a car with just window tint on it.

:bowrofl:

yeah fk those cops for being nice and doing their job!

They should doing other stuff than pulling people over after they do illegal things, like eating donuts.

We should all drive around stoned.

And we shouldn’t ever get repercussions for the stuff we do wrong, because cops don’t do anything except ruin fun.

And when cops cut us breaks, let’s start bitching about it, acting like it was their fault in the first place for being nice to us.

19 year olds are so knowledgeable.

/sarcasm

Didn’t you know? At 19, you are at the peak of your intelligence, from there it’s all downhill. And smoking weed just increases that intelligence. Stupid cops, what the hell were they thinking…pulling over a law abiding stoner?

Ok, so let me get this straight.

You broke the law. Twice. The first time, the only reason you broke it was because you didn’t see the cop. And somehow, you are upset that the cop was giving you shit for breaking the law. Twice.

Your ignorance is bone chilling.