Jamal Lewis indicated he'd like to play for the Steelers...

Humm interesting. A bus replacement??? For some reason i think he would fit in well in pittsburgh. Speaking of RB’s though. Whats the deal with duce??

duce is tryin to be the main running back if i am not mistaken but he will get hurt by end of august. and i thought this said jerry lewis when i first read it. its early so my bad…

jamal would be a kick ass addition and keep duce and all the fun guys with him.

x2 Jamal is a really good RB for his size. Kinda reminds me of the bus with more speed and a bit more agile. He just needs to learn how to hang on to the ball more. :cool:

maybe he can wear bams old #

x2…but he has a poor attitude, gets in to mucn trouble off the field…not talking about him doing jail time from his senior year in college, just in general

hes also kinda injury prone too

Jamal Lewis is not exactly pittsburgh material, with coccaine issues, and all types of off the field drama.

BTW - Are you guys forgetting how well Duce ran for the steelers before he got hurt? He was the one getting 100 yards a game, taking us to the one yard line so Bettis could pound it in. I think people are highly underestimating Staleys ability. Once he’s 100% again, he will be a factor.

x31295348752893475289345689342579239

the season we went 15-1, duce started, and for those first 7 games he played before being injured in the New England game, he had over 700 yds rushing for us, if healthy, duce can be a very good running back!

Staley is 31 years old. thats pretty old for a RB. I think Jamal would be a nice addition, but I dont know if he’ll be worth the money that he’ll want. And Jamal has dropped 1 YPC average each year over the last two years. Thats kinda scary. Now, if you want to talk about Ravens running backs that are coming up for free agency… I’d take Chester Taylor over Jamal Lewis any day of the week.

But I think that Willie Parker is the RB of the Steelers future. Veron Haynes has played excellent as well, especially as a 3rd down back.

As far as the cocaine business… who hasnt made a phone call to help hook one of their friends up with an illegal substance?

big whoop so did antonio bryant and a couple other guys… they just won the fuckin superbowl EVERYONE should say they want to play for them

exactly what i was thinking

i knew you were smart :bigok:

:hsugh:

If you have ANY plans of staying with the team you’re on, you dont run your mouth in the offseason about how you’d love to play for your bitter division rivals.

me.

pitt would not sign dan marino because he smoked weed in coll. so i don’t think they wil sign jamal . duce is to injury pron the answer would be lendale white from usc runs just like the bus when bus was younger put him in early to wear down the line and secondary then put fast wille in for the break away run

yeah, and the President of Iran’s favorite movie is Shindler’s List.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1. The rumor was that Marino was on Cocaine, not Weed. I’ve talked to some people that went to school with him that swear its true, but never saw it. Who knows, who cares. But Dan Rooney has since denyed that Marino’s social life played any part into the Steelers decision to draft him. He’s even said that it is one of the top 5 biggest mistakes that has been made while he’s been with the Steelers.

2. If you think LenDale White is going to be around when the Steelers pick last in the 1st round, then pass some of that :shaggy: over here b/c thats some AWFUL good shit.

i don’t think he will be there but nobody is really talking about him so there is always a chance and the steelers had a second chance to sign marino who wanted to play for the steelers before he retired but they didn’t look at bam morris they don’t want anybody with drug or legal problems