Steelers

signed Duce Staley , what you think about it?

:cool:

who?

is that good or bad :dunno:

good; that guy is fast! :smiley:

they will still blow it

Originally posted by BlkP42E
they will still blow it

like Hockey :eek:

Originally posted by dg11
signed Duce Staley , what you think about it?

for real??? i heard he was in town. he’s a good back, not what i would like to see them spend big bucks on but he would be a lot better than zerouque etc…im going to check espn now

If they did sign Duce, Bettis needs to sit. Duce is a nice combination of speed and power. A little old, but an improvement at RB. Now Cowher, FIX THE DAMN SECONDARY.

ahhh, they did:D it’s definitely not a bad signing. i don’t think he will have the impact or the success the bus has had since signing with us but he will help our team in an area we need help in. maybe now we can spend our first round pick on a cb???

5 years for 14 mil , i think thats what the contract was for, as long as he’s healthy i think it will be a good addition, way better than amos

[i]FIX THE DAMN SECONDARY. [/B]

they just brought in hawkins, he was visiting the same time as staley

Bettis will get hurt about every 3rd game; i bet this is his last year

i think we’re paying him a lil bit more than he’s worth, but he’ll be good for the team anyways. and i hope thats true about dawkins meeting with us, we could use a guy like him.

i think that hes going to help open up the passing game if we ever start one but as long as we cant through teams are going to be able to put 8 or even 9 guys in the box and shut the run down. i say they should have found a QB.

Originally posted by deadeyehatch
i think we’re paying him a lil bit more than he’s worth, but he’ll be good for the team anyways. and i hope thats true about dawkins meeting with us, we could use a guy like him.

hawkins:tounge:

good move imo. now need d-backs & o-line

i can’t wait till they get rid of duece only so the headlines can read “STEELERS DROP DUECE” :rofl:

Originally posted by Cutty
i can’t wait till they get rid of duece only so the headlines can read “STEELERS DROP DUECE” :rofl:

HAHA ROFL:D :cool:

one guy isnt going to fix the problems the steelers have…

i think the worst mistake they did was get rid of tom donahoe and kept bill cowher

Originally posted by slowcamaro

i think the worst mistake they did was get rid of tom donahoe and kept bill cowher
DING DING DING, we have a winner!