Jay/Blue/BlueZ06 Gets Busted Again!

So Mr Rubin just messaged me talking all kind of shit… haha

I believe he called my life “Pathetic”…

Thats ironic… hahahahahahahahahaha

Piece of shit should show up at the track one day and show us his 402 run… hahahah

tell him I said he’s still a giant faggot.

x2
I have read alot of what he has posted, in this forum and others when I needed a laugh. I have even found some of “his” photos, on the web.
Liars are annoying.

indeed

He tired IMing me a week ago…just ignored his dumbass

Jay5750: “smurfed up in the head girlfriend”? that girl never did a thing to you, you fat piece of shit, you may hate me, and thats fine, but the thing that will never change is, youll always be a fat piece of shit, who will never amount to anything in life further then you already are lol. I have so much fun laughing at your ***** ass tip toeing around me, being to much of a **** to say anything… youre a joke, good thing your dad is dead, or else he would’ve off’d himself knowing what kindve a fat piece of shit you turned out to be, smurfing 23 year old virgin rofl
Jay5750: its in your best interest to keep your distance from me, you dont come near me, and i wont come near you, now go back to being a chicken shit momma’s boy

Classy

brush your shoulders off…

people like this will get what they deserve one day or another. I’m sure his quality of life is pretty fucking low if he is scamming people for car wax.

Exactly… He is not worth a blemish on my record and a night in the hotel downtown… Karma will come around one day.

E-Thug !

hahaha i’ve spent the past five or so years on here hearing about him, not knowing that i went to HS with this toolbag. just made my fuckin day.

for someone to go as low to say something about a dead parent is a really pos. like you said karma will come around and then some. he was only put on this earth for other peoples entertainment

wow like his life has ever amounted to anything. goes around comes around, and i hope to hear about his when he gets it

id hunt him down and rape him with a broom handle dahmer style

baldwin then. one thing is he will run ya anytime that he is around. no if’s and or buts. he is good on that aspect.

but his stories are […this big…] and alot more

Unless you ask to run the Z06…then it depends on when he can borrow it from his parents…haha

Or see his “402 stroker (*cough BULLSHIT)” he “put in” the goat run better then a 12.5@115 that he ran last year cam only at the track.

A real track, one with real people watching, not one he made up in his head.

he sure gets a lot of airtime for someone that noone likes.

Just quit posting about him and he will go away for good

def not his parents atleast.

that is true…

The J Body ricers at miracle mile will run anybody anytime too.

Who cares? lol