JAYJAY: where yaz at (((((s4)))))

yeah i was actaully thinking the other day too… i havent seen him in a long time, like before i would run in to him here and there or see him but not in awhile

well I remember being at JVG meeting vlad to go on a bike ride and him being there, showing people the house and shit

I dunno how much experience you have with JayJay, but he likes to talk out his ass. If you do a quick google search on his name you will find him posting on many sites claiming 500+awhp out of his s4 (highest I found was 530awhp), but he will never pop the hood or let a qualified mechanic check out his claims (I believe boxersix/Adam offered his services a few times). What he is saying maybe true about the house, but knowing how he talks shit up, I doubt it.

half million dollar house? LOL he worked at time warner cable part time last i checked…Anyone who buys an S4 Automatic for “performance” is obviously a little slow. Met the kid a couple times, seemed ok but DEFINETLY a bullshitter…

He wouldnt tell us what turbos he was running or anything and said he is going back down to Jersey to get some experimental, top secret stuff installed. this was in late Aug. since then I havent seen him. His story about cruising on the Northway at 186mph was almost interesting tho.

Everything with that guy is “top secret” and he wont run anybody

guys it’s winter, you cant drive kitted out 500whp built auto tranny s4’s around in this weather.

I think the coast is clear to drive it now…winter is gone :ninja

I miss the huge JayJay thread that was on Rspeed when I really let him have it. He even wanted to fight me, then when I agreed to it, he said he didn’t want to waste his time. Oh man, where has that kid gone :crackup

can someone post the link to that “HUGE” thread on RSpeed

Watch out cause NASA installed a top secret experimental turbo on his car that they are testing for use on the space shuttle.

http://www.rspeed.org/forums/fight-club/5431-jayjays-s4.html

DUDE DONTFUCKINGJINXITASSHOLE!

i had a house out in washington state that was market valued at 476k… its not too impressive really… 4br, 3ba, 2 car garage, 2 acres… and a gravel driveway… lovely place i tell you.

a half mil house will be semi impressive around here… go down south some (talk to Shawn96VR4) and a half mil wont get you shit.

yeah he was telling me “starter” houses are close to 700k… you can get a nice house out off riverview rd for 500k orso, thats insane though, give me a 2/3 br 2 bath, and a HUGE garage and im happy… my house was 2450sq/ft, 1 floor, no basement(most houses in washington are slabs)… the common raised ranch around here for 150k would be a 300-400k house out there where i lived

basements are a must… man cave!!!

that thread is 11 pages? damnit! :confused

Benny, you cant jinx something like NY weather. its stupid as is. we go from piles of snow to 40 degrees, to 4-8 inches of snow back into like 47 in a matter of a week to 10 days. it changes so much, jinxing it wouldnt make a diff, heh. i really dont like this weather. its a mess. sigh im just waitin for summer-type weather, thats all i want

That thread is nuts. I went through all of them and… no pics?

He has not a c-hair of proof that his car is even remotely quick. He :runaway like a little girl when called out.