JAYJAY: where yaz at (((((s4)))))

so rspeed is being gay and is making me register to see that link to the forum and then wont let me register . . . . so im trying to scroll through shit on there to try and find it, does anyone know what topic/subforums its under

fight club

+1 fight club and title is obv. JayJay’s S4

:nod

got it

ok for one read but its just a bunch of people bashing him and he never posts any pics

which is why he’s getting bashed so much… ::slight_smile: :lol

Don’t remind me about the 500K houses that need major work.

yah my cousin lives in westchester/yonkers area (not 100% sure) and hes 750 deep into a house and says up here thats roughly a nice house in colonie/nisky for 300-350. Then go a little more south to SC and my pops built a brand new house for 340ish and up here couldnt get it for less than 400. (dont quote me on #s, there not exact). Im about to buy a 2family, in the ghetto of schdy for 65k (house im in now ha) and rent the other flat out and basically live for dirt cheap. (not kidding, talking w. landlord now) Screw all of this half mill house deals haha

as for jayjay, i saw him floor it out of twc one day and it doesnt sound/move like a 500hp car. Then again what do i know, i drive a 115hp jetta, that decided to shit the bed at 104k…Go figure

ive been in his s4 a bunch of times…and he’s only “got on it” like twice …it is pritty peppy…but then again i drive an si and ive only been in 1 other s4 before and it was 100% stock

i havent been in a lot of high hp cars. i think the most powerfull one was Phil’s GTO. Jay gave me a ride in his S4 a long time ago and it seemed quick. well, quicker than my car, but idk if its due to it being lighter than mine or what. its fast, but i cant gauge if its 500hp, im not used to driving a car with 500+whp, so i dont know the feeling. Mine’s just over 300 and its good for what i need it to do. I kinda feel the weight of it though. I think an S4 with the same mods would be and feel faster. i mean, technically its possible to have 500+whp out of that motor. im just not sure how much work’s gotta get done. the buschur guys got 999 out of a evo and its a smaller motor in size and cylinder number, so i suppose its doable, right?

Do NOT make comparisons like that.

That’s an ignorant post. A 4g63 motor is one of the most durable and mod happy to come out of the industry…ever…period. 1000hp Evo’s are like turbo’d Civics…everywhere. Do a little research on the 2.7L engine in the S4 and you’ll see that VERY few are above the 400whp mark and even fewer at at or beyond the 500whp mark. It’s EXTREMELY rare and all of the cars that have made the 500whp level are well documented.

S4 Showdown: APR Stage III and AWE RS4 - AudiWorld good post to reference different power levels of the 2.7 in the S4.

And here’s what a 500whp S4 engine looks like http://www.europeancarweb.com/events/0312ec_vw_audi_waterfest_2003/photo_16.html

And here is a video to support the above link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR4s8aol8K0&feature=related

Notice all my references were done in the same shop, on the same dyno. So there is no gay dyno debate. Go back to eating JayJay’s ass anyone that even attempted to defend his stupidity and outlandish claims.

Any questions?

you know phil with the black GTO? Didnt know he still had it, last i checked he was well over the 500whp mark…Car is nasty

pretty sure that GTO was sold a long time ago.

theres about 3 400+whp s4’s running around here that i know of

my buddy is one of them ;D and it’s only a stage 2

ok, these guys at KTR tested two different “stage 3” S4s and none of them cracked 380awhp using cheater race gas, but yet there are 3 400+awhp S4s in the area and supposedly one is only “stage 2”… I call total BS.

well then that makes it about 4… but i don’t think stg2 will get you to 400whp unless your running race gas and thats even a stretch.

there is stage 3 and then theres stg3+ the ones that i know of are all stg3+ iirc

I may know someone with a apr stage 3. but yeah he knows its not 450 to the wheels… more like 370. I was told they take a 30% drivetrain loss