JAYJAY: where yaz at (((((s4)))))

my buddy has the dyno sheet of 414, call all the “total bs” you want

Race gas or 93? just wonderin

well until I see proof from the other 3 400awhp+ S4s then the “total bs” will stand

what is included in your friends 414awhp “Stage 2” S4?

i’d rather not say which s4’s are stg3 or not… but 414whp out of an APR stg2 is extremly high, but if he did make 414whp more power to him.

Oh are you going to be like your buddy Mk4 30r and say AMD IS BEST’s S4 only has intake and exhaust? ::slight_smile: :stfu

oh and the dyno sheet says 414/380 :nod

Yeah AMD IS THE BEST’s car definately is a apr stage 3. Im sure he will get the itch and do more. Did MK4 30R really say that? lol

yeah the other night at the lot, like nobody would know ::slight_smile: :idiots

Nick is a good honest guy but his friends can get him into shit that he wants no part in. There was a big thread on Rspeed over a race between his Probe GT and Team Teal 2. He had to break up the fight lol

i’m not saying anything about anybody’s car. nick is deffinatly a cool guy and thats why i’m not saying anything unless he says it himself. maybe he doesn’t want people to know and thats cool with me.

oh, i was just talkin to jayjay and asked him if hes still local and he is and hes got new mods but would not tell me ::slight_smile:

he did say its a different beast

from what i heard its got a chip and downpipes :nod

yea, this was a long time ago. i know he sold that a while back.

Apparently everyone knows all and didn’t take the time to read my well thought out post complete with different stages, dyno graphs, and video…e-genius’ ftw.

P.S. If anyone actually took the time to read the link I provided…

Update July 2006:

As a footnote to this story, Erik and Jason both ran their cars on the dyno at Waterfest 12 with interesting results. Jason had the oxygen sensors replaced on his car, something Franz thought would not really matter, since at full throttle the car would be running off of the map built into the chip. Despite what Franz though it seemed to make a dramatic difference.

Erik’s AWE setup car productd 407hp and 399 lb/ft, very impressive indeed.

Jason’s APR equipped car ran 398 hp and around 420 lb/ft. This is a remarkable comeback for a car which seemed very down on power on the KTR dyno.

Keep in mind, these runs were not back to back, but both were run in sweltering heat (around 100 degrees with humidity for both runs.) What does this translate into? Jason did not run on the drag strip, but Erik did, and he ran a 12.4 at 114 mph. Not bad for 101 degrees!

If you’re wondering…12.4 @ 114 for 407whp is less than impressive. Showing how inflated those numbers were at the second dyno that they were on at Waterfest. Keep running your mouths, fanboi’s. Lets hear some trap speeds or et’s to back up these “dyno sheets”. Jesus I hate when people don’t read and just reply blindly.

all im saying is that its technically doable. if you guys manage to squeeze that out of a 1.8 civic, wouldnt it be also possible to do that with a v6 and two turbos on it? im not defending or bashing Jay’s car. im just saying its possible. i never said a definite yes or a definite no about that motor. iv’e got no clue what Jay’s motor looks like since like over a year ago since i last saw it. at that point it basically looked like mine does. im also trying to figure out why is it that hard to get 500+ out of a motor with a baseline of 250(S4), vs like 100(civic). the motor being mod friendly certainly is a factor, well its prolly most of it. hell knows, really. im talking out of my ass, :headbang ask me about audio. basically, im just wondering how come theres no 600hp S4’s when theres 600hp civics?

J, if you expected every one to read everything in all the links you posted than you are one crazy bastard…

Yeah, I’m a crazy bastard…but I figured since I took the time to make an informative post with relative information to the discussion that MAYBE people would read. Then I realized I was on the internet and everyone already knows everything and posting informative information relative to the topic at hand was completely worthless :headbang

Celtic1982citleC or BoxerSix maybe you two know. Is there any real significant difference between Jay’s motor (i think his is '01) and mine ('03)? Comparing both of those at OEM settings

you obviously have no ability to pick up on sarcasm… and i actually said its stock…stock with an exhaust…an intake will not outflow the RS4 airbox on that car

no one cares about someone’s friend’s cousin’s boyfriend’s other boyfriend’s nasty stage 3 S4. We are talking about Jayjay and the 500+awhp beast. 414awhp aint shit.

a “stage 2” S4 is NOT making 400AWHP. no way, no how. you realize whats involved with stage 2 upgrades… chip, exhaust, downpipes…to make 400awhp from an S4, you have to be k04’ed and usually on race gas. most pump gas APR stage 3, AWE stage 3, VAST stage 3, ASP stage 3 make high 300awhp… anything more usually they run the RS6/RS4 hybrid k04’s which outflow standard RS4 (k04-25/26) turbos. start adding to that RS4 cams, or standard 2.8 V6 heads, and very agressive tuning youll push 500 or more…packaging is the main downfall the the B5 platform. but ofcourse now you have guys coming out with GT25R, GT28RS, GT2871R kits for these things and with proper tuning will push the power envelope very high on these cars.

I highly doubt a 400AWHP stage 2, sorry, he might be adding the CHP claims up to 400at the crank… the average stage 2 S4 makes high 200’s at the wheels, and with a good driver(good clutch too), and pump gas will run low 13s, to high 12s dependant on weather and track conditions