JAYJAY: where yaz at (((((s4)))))

so mine’s a stage 2?

if you are chipped(apr,unitronic,giac,revo) with a full exhaust thats the average stage 2 setup. stage 2+ is intercoolers, and obviously you know what the stage 3 kits are

Considering K20’s history maybe this S4 has spray + stage 2

stage 4 S4 is a k20 swap

HAHAHA

I am surprised you guys didn’t already know this :idiots

yea, i have the APR chip, both diverter valves changed and Dave built me a full turboback exhaust. How much of a difference would intercoolers make? I saw some nice ones for like ~3K, but idk if that merits the gain in HP. If i’ll get like 10 more, I may as well forget it.

use side mounts… the APR ones from the RS4 if they would fit are probably your best bet… the AWE intercoolers are crazy coin… but with a chip and exhaust your stock ones are fine.

if dyno wasnt 120 bones an hour, id love to go get a pull or two so i have a number. cuz im curious myself now to see what it does at the wheel.

stock is around 190awhp. generally with the mods you have the 2.7Ts put down 270-280awhp… and youre a 6speed correct? not a SWEET tip-tragic.

Listen to Celtic boy and Mk4 30R

WTF stage am I? :nono

and if you can find an AWD dyno, you can get 2-3pulls with no AFR usually around 75$ but i dont know how dyno places are in this region

??? i dont know who this celticboy is, but i actually know what im talking about with VW/audi modding.

tip-tragic. i couldnt find the 6sp at the time that was in the shape this is with the amount of miles. it’s not a big deal though, i dont race, so its ok.
Shawn, any place you’d recommend to go do a couple of pulls locally?

Cole’s S4 which was completely stock at the time dyno’d 178whp on KTR’s Dyno Dynamics dyno. Less than impressive as my car does around that stock on a Mustang dyno.

Which is why I said for people to listen to you. :tong

Not locally. :frowning: Moon is probably the closest.

Stay away from the common notion that DynoDynamics reads low and DynoJet reads high (Impossible to make that assumption using a generalization) and find a place that’s repeatable and whose output is accurate with other cars and the track.

moon performance, lake placid

synapse should get an awd dyno, im sure its easiar said than done($$ wise) but seems to be a big awd market around here that would benefit, maybe not.

Word, I’d like to go back this spring, anything in the works for a dyno day?

There are very few differences between the physical motors of your 2.7 and the 2.7 from the S4. The head design is the same although the cam grind is slightly different as the S4 is more aggressive. Block is the same. Most of the differences are in the mapping of the ECU.