JDM 180sx kouki tails, half/half turns signals/sidemarkers...

It’s finally decided, I’m canceling project tokyo drift and parting out the car to sell it in stock form…

So, any s13 owners looking for aftermarket parts, here’s your chance for a wicked oportunity…

Here’s the car for those of you that don’t know it…

http://www.lowmotion.org/viewtopic.php?t=112069

Here are the parts I am taking off of the car prior to selling it, but will need the factory parts in exchange + cash… here’s what I’m looking for/to get rid of…

• 180sx kouki type x tail light kit (includes both tails, center piece, under garnish, key lock, key, jdm wire harness already with usdm conversion)

$600

• 180sx JDM half clear, half amber front bumper turn signal lights.

SOLD

• 180sx JDM “Hunchback” side marker lights

SOLD

Here is a pic showing the car rocking the 180sx side markers and 180sx half/half front turn signals

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/rbpwrd/CRW_7574.jpg

pic of the tail lights/exhaust

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/rbpwrd/CRW_7573.jpg

pm me or e-mail me rbpwrd@hotmail.com

Chris

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OEM-Nissan-180sx-Kouki-Taillight-S13-240SX-Tail-Light_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33716QQihZ009QQitemZ190080488798QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

And you don’t have to ship your stock taillights either.

Werd. Pm’d my offer.

First off, the shipping quote provided on that website is $57.50 USD and that is to the US, not Canada… To ship to Canada is going to be at least $90 USD due to the oversize packaging of the lower trim piece.

$499.95 USD + $90.00 USD shipping = $589.95 USD

$589.95 USD x 1.109 currency conversion = $654.26 CAD

$654.26 x 1.14 duty tax = 745.85 CAD

$745.85 + $5.00 brokerage for each box (5 boxes total) = $770.85 CAD minimum

so you’re proving what with that link?

btw, mine already have the conversion harness made to plug right into the usdm sockets, so it’s a direct bolt in and saves you the trouble…

price is negotiable, however i will not take $200 less than my asking price.

anyone who is ready to make a serious, resonable offer, please pm me.

thanks

dude you might want to rethink the price on the kouki tails if you want to sell them. plus dont forget they are used…you wont get you paid for them

where did I once say I am selling these for what I paid for them?

When I purchased them, they were $579 USD + shipping and that was when the currency rate was higher than what it is now.

I feel that my price is reasonable, but is still negotiable… but hey, if you want, there’s a link above that you can purchased them for $150 more…

Oh well, people don’t care about what you paid. People are just trying to do you a favour and let you know that you’re asking way too much.

All I can say is that I feel sorry for anyone who pays even $500 + shipping + their tail lights. haha

thanks for your opinion and shitting in my post… now go shit in someone else’s post to make yourself feel special…

dont worry he does that to eveyone selling kouki tails, u know he wants them but he just doesnt wanna dish out for them, anyways good luck with the sale

I think 450cad is fair, I still gotta fork up shipping to send the stock ones back to you. so shipping charges are at each persons responsibility. I have cash ready to send anytime, like i said in my pm, lmk if you change ytour mind.

ciao

kouki’s pending sale.

i hope you didn’t pay $600 for your kouki tails.

And how would you know if I want them?

UPDATE

Car is sold,

Parts I still have:

s13 180sx Kouki tail light kit $600

Ichiba s13/s14 front 5 bolt hubs $350

S15 Silvia headlights, black housing, non hid $700

prices are OBO

"Oh well, people don’t care about what you paid. People are just trying to do you a favour and let you know that you’re asking way too much.

All I can say is that I feel sorry for anyone who pays even $500 + shipping + their tail lights. haha"

You’re absolutely right Mark:ncool::fnf2:

would you sell them for 450. if so ill take them. kid_game7@hotmail.com
. chadwick

I could have gotten brand new ones, $450USD shipped, brand new in box, though Id have to wait over a month. I decided to go with the URAS smoked tails instead. I had paid 503.00CAD after paypal jazz and such, just took too long.