WTB: S13 180sx silvia kouki tail light kit

My buddy wants them for his 240sx , If any one has 180sx silvia kouki tail lights for sale please PM me. Thanks.

I’m sure you mean 180SX kouki tail lights. =)

Yeah thanks.

I’m interest of those too! :smiley:

I think Heatw sells those for like $400 a pair, not 100% sure, but I remember he had stuff from Japan for cheap.

hi
i have brand new 180sx taillight for sale
pm me with a price??
i am located in markham, the lights includes everything, brand new in box, never install

how do they look like, anyone got some pics?
or are they just the normal ones but has a 180sx garnish in the middle?

Check out The SON president’s signature(iQuaBob), He’s got them, so sexy…

http://projectvolk.iquaco.com/bin/sig.jpg
(sorry for stealin it Andrew…)

ooooo thos ones!
I WANT THEM TOO :smiley:

hey, do they sell the 180sx kouki “kits”? like so it’s bolt on? if so, how much do they retail for aon average? like what is a decent price so i dont get ripped off when i look for them. If they do NOT sell them as “kits” then does it require alot of custom work and repainting of any parts?

its stock… it bolts right on

Yeah, you don’t need a kit. There is no custom work required to install them.

Price - They range from $400 USD to $475 USD Brand New.
Shipping - You should get them locally if you can, I paid about $90 USD to have them shipped to me.
Install - Everything is bolt on except the light bulb harness. It’s up to you what you want to do with the taillights, I painted the center piece and bottom piece white to match my car.
Here they are on my car…

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/884608/Picture019.jpg

So clean…I love it
Nice car

very nice,

where did you order them? or is someone selling here?

This may go without saying for most, but apparently splicing of the wires will be required, with or without a full “kit”, and half of buyers will want to paint the lower panel (originally gloss black I think) to match their car’s colour.

And for goodness sake, someone set up a group buy on these, even with a reduced price, any dealer could make a killing with the demand for these tails!

yo, thanks, those look so sick