Jdm Turbo.

Condition : Used
-BEST OFFER
Pm-or call

I have a ball bearing turbo from a rb25 or rb26, engine had Low Low Milage. will deliver or meet up half way. please pm me or call 519-240-5652.

Sorry About The Last Post, My Computer Likes To Glitch Out.!:mad:

doesnt the rb25 and rb26 use different turbo’s?

yes, and by looking quickly, thats a 25

This an RB20DET turbo, I can guarantee, 100% no doubt. I have someone who may be interested, is there any shaft play at all, how are the turbine blades on the exhaust side, any cracks, chips etc?

yeah this is a rb20det turbo it says 16v casted on it

no idea, brother in-law asked me to post it…very little info. i dont believe there is any play on it. no cracks/chips its pretty good shape. he was supposed to put it on his nissan 300zx but sold it before he had the chance.

Yeah, all Nissan RB20DET turbos have the NISSAN MOTOR CO. insignia on the housing along with the “16V” although I’m not sure what it means. The RB25 turbos simply the “NISSAN” logo on the compressor housing. How much would you want to ship to postal code M9L 1S7? Im interested in it, I dont mean to be picky, but could you post pics of the exhaust side aswell?

will this bolt up to the stock manifold on a s14 sr20det if so pm me back on price

price is best offer takes it. umm yeah i can take more pictures for sure. just e-mail me @ radly1337@hotmail.com with the subject “turbo” and i will send pictures…bigger aswell cause the website alows 97kb tops. so just e-mail me and we can take it from there.