Jeep help

Hey guys, I got a 00 jeep grand cherokee and the 4wd isn’t working. I recently took it in to get the oil changed and the guys took a look at it and diddnt see any defects on the axles or transfer case. The 4wd selector is always on the 4wd full time setting. I tried to put it in 4wd low and the 4wd selector wouldn’t move but it eventually started to move to the neutral and 4wd low setting. When I select 4wd low it gears down like its supposed to but still no power to the front wheels. All help is greatly appreciated.

Take it to a shop/garage to diagnose the problem. There are so many things that can be wrong from switches/relays to the selector servos on the T-case or front axle failing or sticking.

hard to E-diag this type of thing.

the axles on these turn all the time in the front end . the only on /off there is is in the t-case . so therefore ya said the selector was hard to move im willing to bet the bushings for the selector shaft froze up and the shaft came apart or out of adjustment . and its pretty common for them . if i was able to id look at it but it is a easy fix

Would you be interested in taking a look at it?

Who, myself or Jon? I’m a bit busy here unfortunately.

if i didnt have a wrecked shoulder i most deff would dude . but im out for a little while man . if ya want call 664-1290 talk to brian he is my boss and very good . he will get it for ya

Sorry Adam it was directed at John,names Derek by the way thanks for your help.

no problem man , just call brian on monday or call and leave him a message on the machine tommorow . tell him your friends with me and he will take care of ya