jeff's e39 m5 muffler deletes son!!!

a super cool guy by the name of jeff came to me for muffler deletes on his newely acquired e39 m5.

as far as i know, most m5 guys just hack the mufflers off and run single 3inch pipes out of the bumper… I.HATE.THAT
and luckly so did the owner, so he opted out for some custom dual 3inch tips that fit the car great.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23775[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23776[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23777[/ATTACH]

heres a quick vid of some free revs…it was a terrible shitty,windy and rainy day so the outside vids are garbage.
fortunatly, jeff will be attending the letchworth cruise.
cant wait to hear this thing again!

:tup: sounds great

What did you charge for this work?

Pm me for pricing don.

I would love for you to build an exhaust for my R32, sucks im in Syracuse…that looks and sounds great

Very nice sound! Looks great too!

The luxury you wanted with that LS1 sound you dreamed about lol

I have straight pipes on my m5 as well (fancy tips but not fancy welds) and love the sound. Way less severe/more awesome than I anticipated.

Stellar fabrication as always. Please let me know if you have access to 1.5 or 1.75" stainless steel.

Also nice LS1 in the background

Fantastic work Jay, sounds great :tup: I sent Ian some pics of my strut towers, to forward to you, not sure if you got them yet. I had some ideas for them and was curious on pricing. Shoot me a PM or text, thanks bud!

Sounds good man. Nice work!

Thanks man! I may need some hard to find BMW parts… You may be hearing from me. I know you have your hands in everything automotive related ha

Ls2! Thanks man. I do have 1.5. All day. Unfortunatly no 1.75. Maybe I can help you locate it. Pm me.

I’m sure he will get to me when he have a free second. He’s so busy it’s retarded. I’ll get to ya as soon as he does me.

Thanks dude!!!

youre still gay but those look awesome, i seriously cant wait until my exhaust is done :tup:

Lick my wagon wheel Steve.

<3 you too

Jay did an awesome job on this muffler delete. The exhaust sticks out the perfect amount from the back and is rock solid. Expert fabrication work. It sounds much better in live audio…we did a few fly-bys when I picked it up.
Thanks again!

looks and sounds great

Awesome as usual :tup:

glad that reference worked out for both of you! Jay did a nice job fixing my shitty pipes too.

She sounds mad :slight_smile:

i heard you gave the recommendation! thats fucking awesome of you…cold air intake for your bimmer on the house ha