Jesus...

Eh, you could hit the wall and take out a bleacher full of people with stupid honda parts, so theyre both risky :rofl

Like I said… Come track time I’ll weigh less and run more rwhp… You can leave you’re whore GF’s, Mothers, sister in laws as a going away prize, I’ll drop them off in the same truck that made you think about spending your money more wisely.

Hey, no Mascara down the side of my door afterwards… K?

listen chicken fucker, isn’t your car still in a million pieces??

Umm…

Am I reading this wrong you fucking piece of dog shit? I don’t give a fuck if you’re in a fucking wheel chair, I’ll fucking break your fucking nose if you talk to me like that in person…

oh shit

Crooked Dick vs Crooked Legs

Uh Oh… Someones confidence is stepping up… I bet you got a couple of noses to break in front of mine… Wanna bet on that too?

Not too happy right now, leave my girlfriend/family out of it…

Sure is! Just wait till spring, 0-35, you and me!!:ahh

So let me get this straight:

HotWheels is calling people out, with a car that dosen’t tech even exist on the road yet.
He is calling out TurboTravis for having a bought Evo with quality parts/tune, while his “built” car with ebay equipment somehow makes the Evo a POS.

Anyone else see the logic here? I’m missing it.

O M G

Youre missing alot :rofl

99FRC can go fuck his dads wallet like he has his entire life…

TT, K… No disrespect to your loved ones… Should I bring a buddy to trailer your car home?

Bro. You are a fucking faggot. Travis is a good dude, why the fuck would you say shit about someones family/girlfriends? You are nothing but a drama queen who thrives on attention, hence this entire thread. Grow up.

When it’s time to race, I’ll drive the car two hours, bus length you, and drive it home.

yeaaaaa your truck isn’t gonna go 155 with less than 20g’s… sorry guy.

or 155 period, and it won’t trap 160, get off you horse high horse that you aint even on…

Because it makes your mashed up bubble gum vagina leak… ALL about the drama ask our boy 95GT if you don’t believe me…

But for shits and giggles, how’s your dads wallet doin?