Jesus...

Troll has trolled successfully

Its ok cause the troll likes yag ttub xes

this nikka guy hotwheelz be soundin like krazy kid

at the rate this is going ill be running 5s next year!

If you ain’t running 4.4X’s at 320+ you ain’t shit

I just re-read this whole thread and laughed my ass off… I guess I got what I asked for… Lots of talk…

Everyone can speculate about the truck, that’s fine… When it starts making progress (hopefully soon) I’ll post pics… It’s a small LS motor with a cam, everything else is stock on the motor. Big turbo, lots of fuel and hopefully traction. Plenty of f-bodies running the same setup with less of a turbo on pump gas making tons and tons of power.

TT and I will have our day, traction will be his friend and my foe. In the end it will be him, code blue and I drinking a beer followed by a hardcore game of murder ball (yes, I’ll lend the chairs). Winner takes 94GT5.0 anus for a rip.

Why don’t we just get a gangbang brewing…:lol

WHERE:excited

Boy, that escalated quickly!

MURDERBALL

You’re not invited. Car isn’t fast enough.

Chris go to church and spend 15 minutes in confession, for you used my name in vein titling this thread.

I can’t wait to ride in this turd of a pickup

So this is all about a truck that pretty much doesn’t exist yet? Kewl.

No it exists

So this thing is going to do 150 with hand controls?

Into the jersey barrier

It will be piloted by wh3els AND myself. We might die, but we will have fun in the process. The truck certainly exists and it is in the right hands, I cannot reveal all of the details but parts wise it is a collaboration between wh3els and I.

Bears derive their name from a football team in Chicago. It is estimated that bears kill over 2 million salmon a year, attacks by salmon on bears, are much more rare…

Yesss!!!:rofl

We got fog rolling in, man.